SiouxSports.com Forum

Minnesota Wild Playoffs

Gopher Pucks

I was wondering does anybody know if the game will be on TV up here tonight if maybe FSN is going to broadcast the game for us outstate people in Minnesota? If not I was wondering if anybody knows where I could possibly watch it online? Thanks alot.

You could try www.who-really-gives-a-s&!t-it's-the-wild.com, or something. :lol:

Don't worry, the Sabre's are gonna bitch-slap everyone in the Eastern Conference. Plus, they will do it without the services of your hero stafford (speaking of cake-eater's.)

My hero, I don't even have any of his rookie cards yet!!! You'd better get your story straight, as the Sabres website said he was reactivated on the 9th.

My hero, I don't even have any of his rookie cards yet!!! You'd better get your story straight, as the Sabres website said he was reactivated on the 9th.

Sooner or later Lindie Ruff was bound to make a man out of him. He probably grabbed him by his gizzard and slung him around a bit, just to put the fear of God in him.