SiouxSports.com Forum

top 10 schools in last 10 years on uscho

proudsioux

Keep in mind that all these rankings are based on a formula that someone put together. It has nothing to do with USCHO.

It doesn't matter a whole lot if USCHO did it or some random person, because either way it's just someone's opinion and doesn't matter anyways. It's just something to do during the offseason to talk about hockey.

For what its worth, this thread is amusing and gratifying for all us goofer haters. I think it is funny that the goofers finished #6. On another note, I don't think that MSU has been near as strong as the goofs over the last ten years, which makes me question the true validity of the rankings! Still there is some entertainment value. I think it finishes Michigan #3, UND #2, BC #1.

Thanks for the great season boys.

#8 comes in 2008!

For what its worth, this thread is amusing and gratifying for all us goofer haters. I think it is funny that the goofers finished #6. On another note, I don't think that MSU has been near as strong as the goofs over the last ten years, which makes me question the true validity of the rankings! Still there is some entertainment value. I think it finishes Michigan #3, UND #2, BC #1.

MSU has been surprisingly good the last 10 years. They had great (trap/Miller) teams that couldn't get it done at the beginning of that 10 year snap shot. I think the rankings were pretty solid, to put the Gophers higher you have to place too much emphasis on the Championship game which we all know is pretty much a tossup.