SiouxSports.com Forum

THETRIOUXPER TRAIL OF CARNAGE

GF Vodka "THE SOURCE"

" Leaving tomorrow morning, see ya'll in St. Louie. "

It's about time you get w/ the program. Can't believe you would even think about not going to this event in St. Louis.

Thank God the Fighting Sioux faithful called you out just like the "tractor driver" did opening this forum. I think now you can rest easy knowing that Osh and the Boys will be playing the weekend of their lives. For UND, for the Fighting Sioux name, for all the crazy fans across North America, and all the siouxsports personalities who passionately follow this team, and for, most importantly, for each other down this stretch run.

I call it destiny that these young men have came together at the right time. You and I stuck by them back in November and December knowing that they would play the best hockey of the season down the stretch.

"You are remembered for the things you do at the end rather then at the beginning."

Just ask Minnie and St. Cloud.

If you bring your "A" game along w/ the Cape who knows what our boys can do. I know BT is bringing his "A" game and the fixings.

Make sure you check your attitude at the door. You know I will.

The Phantom

I really don't have an attitude to check, I'm going with friends to have fun. As long as you stay on your leash I'm sure you'll have a good time. As for me, I don't need anyone to "monitor" my fun.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't the bride coming w/ you?

Attitude was referring to "not going in the beginning of this thread only" and nothing else. Thank God you've finally seen the light.

I'm going there, too, to simply have fun and watch these kids.

Anything else would be uncivilized!

Isn't the bride coming w/ you?

Attitude was referring to "not going in the beginning of this thread only" and nothing else. Thank God you've finally seen the light.

I'm going there, too, to simply have fun and watch these kids.

Anything else would be uncivilized!

As a matter of fact, she's not making the trip. You should try it sometime, you might begin to realize what fun really is.

Spent MN State HS Tourney, WCHA 1st Round, WCHA Final Five and Western Regionals w/ the family and had fun thank you very much.

Spent time at Denver frolicking w/ fans, ESPN staff and the such. It was a blast.

St. Louis will be a trip of a lifetime.

Have fun and see you at the R Inn.

Spent MN State HS Tourney, WCHA 1st Round, WCHA Final Five and Western Regionals w/ the family and had fun thank you very much.

Spent time at Denver frolicking w/ fans, ESPN staff and the such. It was a blast.

I'm happy for you, bring my $100 buck's, I'm going to need it.

It was FUN!!!! :silly:

P.S. Sioux-cia, you bring a cross and some garlic, and I'll bring a wooden stake and a big hammer, just in case we have to ward off any evil! :D

Got ya covered!! Just know that some folk's 'normal' is 'dysfunctional drama'. :silly: Best to stay faaaar away. :D

WOOOOWHOOOOO!!!!! WE'RE GOING TO THE FROZEN FOUR!!!

I'll probably be packing everything in a hockey bag, so you'll fit. As long as you don't mind riding in the trunk you'll be fine.

Works for me. Just like the players, we fans must do whatever it takes and give that 1150% in order to bring home that #8 banner. :huh: (I'm at my sister's house, mind swinging by Knoxville Tenn to pick me up? :D:D) ((If I were at home in GF, I would have found a way down - been dropping hints about a road trip to St Louis for three weeks now, somehow though, they just aren't getting the blatent slap in the face hint :silly: ))

I'm just getting ready to watch Tennessee beat Rutgers in the WBB National Championship.

I know, I know bball blech, but I've kinda been a Tenn fan since I was little and Candice Parker is a freaking machine.

Oh my! What is JFR going to think? I'm kind of torn who to root for. Tenn cause of my sister or Rutgers cause of JFR :silly: