SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux vs. Michigan

Sioux_Yeah_Yeah

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely LOVED the pass from Bina to Oshie on the 7th Sioux goal.

Bina with plenty of time, no pressure, shoots it 4 feet to the left of the net. Off the lively back boards, Oshie flips it off Sauer before he can get back in place.

That was most definitely a designed play. (We need to watch for MN to do it again tomorrow.)

so that is what those are? that explains a lot. ;)

Tonight is a night for BUTTS. Let's recap what we have so far, shall we?

1) Lucia squeezed himself a couple diamonds, according to the AF-MN thread.

2) I've got monkeys ...

3) Michigan's collective team butt is getting chewed. Not just by Red. Check the USCHO thread on Michigan's offseason. Their fans are ripping new ones for the whole team.

4) Most importantly, the Sioux survived a great big Butt Check tonight. Lived to play another day.

I absolutely LOVED the pass from Bina to Oshie on the 7th Sioux goal.

Bina with plenty of time, no pressure, shoots it 4 feet to the left of the net. Off the lively back boards, Oshie flips it off Sauer before he can get back in place.

That was most definitely a designed play. (We need to watch for MN to do it again tomorrow.)

I don't know if that was a designed play. The puck hit the post and got pushed into the net by Sauer's skate.

That puck went in because Sauer flat out sucks.

Seriously, no one played defense tonight until the last 30 minutes of the game (especially the Wolverines). The big difference is that Sauer is absolutely NOT a big game goaltender. The days of big time goaltenders at Michigan took a major step backwards with this guy. Sauer might be in trouble next year when Hogan (?) from Lincoln comes to Ann Arbor.