SiouxSports.com Forum

Gopher fans, who's your horse?

sappysieve

Who's it gonna be in goal on Sat for you guys? Does Lucia flip a coin?

Don't give me that "who's best prepared by looking good in practice" either, because we all know it comes down to who can handle the pressure the best when it's all on the line at this time of year.

Who do you want to see, who can win it for you?

Who's it gonna be in goal on Sat for you guys? Does Lucia flip a coin?

Don't give me that "who's best prepared by looking good in practice" either, because we all know it comes down to who can handle the pressure the best when it's all on the line at this time of year.

Who do you want to see, who can win it for you?

Normal rotation had been Briggs - Frazee........don't expect that will change this week-end. Especially after the way Frazee played on Saturday.

Who's the pic in your avatar? Is that Ozzy from 83 wearing a St Louis Blues jersey? I laugh at that pic everytime I see it!

Yep.

That is Ozzy from his mug shot in 1984 after being arrested in Memphis for (here's a stretch) public intoxication.

I like it because Ozzy's music rocks and I hope to see the Sioux playing in St. Louis. A nice mix of items all in one photo.

Ozzy Rules!!! :blush:

Another horrid post....we dont play the gophers first game :silly: its michigan. Repost this possibly around saturday night sometime :angry:

Sorry, but a lot of us can't resist talking about this probable rematch. I just wanted to see what a few of the Gopher fans had to say about their goaltending for the regional.

Sorry, but a lot of us can't resist talking about this probable rematch. I just wanted to see what a few of the Gopher fans had to say about their goaltending for the regional.

Tough not to look ahead (a little), after that amazing game Saturday night...........wish the rematch wouldn't happen till St. Louis though :silly:

Tough not to look ahead (a little), after that amazing game Saturday night...........wish the rematch wouldn't happen till St. Louis though :silly:

I totally agree. I can't say for a fact either one of us are going to win it all, but it's my opinion that these are the two best teams in all of college hockey from what I've seen from the Sioux in the second half and how the Gophers came back to play big time hockey in the F5 like they were playing before Xmas.

Another horrid post....we dont play the gophers first game :silly: its michigan. Repost this possibly around saturday night sometime :angry:

Agreed! This kind of talk was floating all over the place last year for the GF Regional. It was fun to speculate but than........Oops!!! Holy Cross decided to spoil the main event. Let's stay focused on UM victim#1 first!

Wow. The thread police have come out of the woodwork. :silly:

Along with everyone else, it seems. :angry: This is the time of year when the smart play is to not speak your mind on the board. Too many trolls and bait takers, and you might get trampled by the frequent stampede of high horses. :huh:

Hey PCM... let's have a few beers and let this week blow over. :D

Plus, what does asking the Gopher fans who they think should be their go-to guy have to do with the rematch? Really, maybe some of us would like to know what they think about the situation. This is especially the case because UND recently had the rotation and it was sandwiched between Phil and Karl. Interesting concept, and I do want to know what others think about it. NOT because I expect a rematch or want to know who we could be facing.

Granted - but I just don't see a whole lot of - none if the truth be told - topics on GPL asking Sioux fans opinions on anything. Those are brought up here for some silly reason.

I'm sorry I brought it up. I'll go stick my head in the sand until the jury is ready to send me for my dirt nap!!!!! :silly: