SiouxSports.com Forum

Sunday Games

Smoggy

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UM v. UAA underway, anyone else a lil perturbed that D. Shepherd came from the DU series and took this game over

who knows, there is a rule that in a 3rd game official change requests can be made....i could care less who refs, lets just watch hockey and not worry about the refs

Was their really a point spread, nothing on Bodog

0-0 17:18 left in 1st, UM PP, should have been a penalty shot

it was a joke, you can only get future ncaa bets on college hockey in vegas to win it all, i got the sioux at 12-1 which is great!!

At the beginning of the season, I was betting on MN to win the WCHA as they were definatley the fastest and just looked phenominal early on. But even though they did win the conference....they have have not looked the same in the second half of the season. Not sure the reason why, but they better be careful as they might be hosting the Final 5 of the WCHA from the stands.

WAY TO GO SIOUX!!

Bad penalty by Duluth, SCSU on a 5 min pp. Borer hurt, helped off the ice. Looks like a shoulder injury

wow, mike curry game misconduct for umd, ouch...

gordon with a 5 minute major run on the goalie, wow..............maybe should have been 2 but he did hit him