SiouxSports.com Forum

Do you care if UND ever plays NDSU again?

CMSioux

I have no clue......ok, whatever you say. :) I'm pretty sure that there is one team in North Dakota that was Division I first, and it wasn't NDSU.

As far as trolling Bisonville, in the words of Weird Al, I'd rather lick all the toilets in Grand Central Station with my tongue.

Just stating the facts. You make light of an "ignorant" Bison fan and then spew stuff that makes you look the fool. Yes, the Sioux did have the first Division 1 team... No one is disputing that. Your point?

See the thing that i've noticed with you is that when you get criticized all you do is bring up stuff that doesn't matter (like Weird Al and being the first D1 sport). We know this already. Bring something new to the conversation.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good then hockey is the only sport you consider important for the next 2 years. Good to know! :)

NDSU UND

football 8 - 1 ( 3 poll 5 playoff)

WBB 5 - 3

wrestling 4 - 0 ( 2 while UND still sponsored the sport)

m cross c. 1 - 0

softball 1 - 0

W indoor track 1 - 0

Hockey 0 - 7 ( not sponsored by NDSU)

TOTAL= 20 - 11

TOTAL = 18 - 4 ( common competitors)

What do you think? Would it bother you if UND never played the Bi-son again?

I say no it would not bother me. We own the trophy and we own the won/lost record and there is nothing that will ever change that.

For all the rhetoric we hear about the Bi-son moving on, many of them appear to be unable to do that they need to put the Sioux down in order to make themselves feel superior.

Message to Bi-Sons PLEASE mooooove on. You've got the rivalry with the Jackrabbits now so start monitoring their website and pestering them with your drival about tradition, etc. You've got more in common with them anyway they have cows on campus too.

The rivalry has gone beyond a rivalry. It was intense before. A renewal would bring out passions in some irrational people that wouldn't be pretty. I don't wanna see it...ever. Besides, we were better than them this year with our DII scholarships. We could have beaten Minnesota by 3 or 4 touchdowns.

Yeah...we would've smoked them this year for sure. We were better than them.

step 1: pretend to be a sioux fan

step 2: post things that seem to question everything und

step 3: post something that undoubtedly would set ndsu fans off

step 4: run to bisonville and post under your real name saying how "und fans" think they could dominate ndsu.

step 5: ?

step 6: profit.

That's why I thought the 2003 game was the biggest in the history of the rivalry, knowing that the winner would claim the Nickel for a very long time if not forever. I suspect that if NDSU had won that game in 2003 they wouldn't have been so upset about UND not wanting to play them again in 2004. But if they think they have "moved on" I wish their fans would stop being so interested in what we're doing. I know I certainly don't care what they're doing, and I hope that I can speak for the majority of Sioux fans in saying that. I'd like to see a lot more UND discussion and a lot less NDSU discussion on this board. Let's leave them in the past where they belong.

I don't know many Bison fans that want the game. If you go to Bisonville.com to the blog and ask the question, you'd have a low percentage of takers. It's mostly like the responses here.

Honest question, is there D-II college Hockey? Because if there isn't then it would make more sense to just call it college Hockey.

Yes, there is. There's DI, DII, and DIII as the link shows.

The NCAA only sponsors a DI National Championship and a DIII Championship. DII doesn't have enough members to force the NCAA to sponsor a DII championship.

See the thing that i've noticed with you is that when you get criticized all you do is bring up stuff that doesn't matter (like Weird Al and being the first D1 sport). We know this already. Bring something new to the conversation.

Here's a free tip, if you don't like my posts don't read them. Better yet, block me.

Here's a free tip, if you don't like my posts don't read them. Better yet, block me.

Damn, HockeyMom!! What the hell is wrong with you?!? Are you being a pro-Sioux athletics fan on a SIOUX SPORTS FORUM!?! What's wrong with you??? Why are you upsetting our visiting bison fans?? Why aren't you out there trolling on a bison sports forum?? Oh yeah, I forgot. Unlike the trolling bison fans who can't get enough of SiouxSports.com and like many Sioux fans', you don't give a rat's a$$ about bison sports.

Remember, when you have the opposition attempting to insult you on YOUR forum, you know you're doing a good job!! Keep up the good work!!! :angry:

Why are you upsetting our visiting bison fans??

I read it as "typical Bison arrogance"....going to a rival school's message boards, and telling them how to post. Nothing more, nothing less. Obviously they didn't get the memo about my posts so I'll post it again.

HockeyMom: posting meaningless twaddle since 2004.

I don't know many Bison fans that want the game. If you go to Bisonville.com to the blog and ask the question, you'd have a low percentage of takers. It's mostly like the responses here.

I'm for playing you guys. I know a-lot of the posters at Bisonville are against it, but I personally know a-lot that want to start the rivalry up again. We need a game in 07 and it would be perfect, but it's probably not happening.

update: Big Sky-Only Sac State, Portland State, and Northern Colorado have not made the tournament. UNC isn't eligible yet, and the other two began their D-I teams in '96-'97.

update: current midcon teams which have yet to make ncaa tourney: Centenary, UMKC, Western Illinois

I got your point about being ignorant. Unfortunately, you were the one without a clue. I like following this board because the comedic qualities of this board are outstanding. You can troll Bisonville if you want to. Maybe you can talk up your games next year versus Mesa or Mayville State.

Ignorant ? = that would be having any want or need to troll a bisonville board. ;)

We are happy for you to at least have this message board to come to! :D

It will take me until 2016 to have as many posts as you have right now.*

*should have gotten this pre-approved before I posted it.

RE: signature line

If one averaged two posts per day would that make them more retarded? Or less retarded?

Just asking... :angry: