SiouxSports.com Forum

Siouxsports Suite

sprig

Not I sprig, but don't the bids to date seem ridiculously low? I'm almost tempted.

Yes, few bid so far, and none on the Sat night 18 person suite. At only $28/person, would have been nice for a get together if there was more time to arrange.

At any rate, I bought a couple ticket packages on Monday. so I'll be there anyway.

I think you meant indulging. But no, I am perfectly aware some UND hockey fans have an adult beverage (or some other substance :silly: ) before the game. I just didn't want Goon to have to sit in The Ralph all afternoon by himself. That's all.

I think you meant indulging. But no, I am perfectly aware some UND hockey fans have an adult beverage (or some other substance :lol: ) before the game. I just didn't want Goon to have to sit in The Ralph all afternoon by himself. That's all.

Well drinking alone worked for George Thourogood. :silly: .

I'd pay 28.00 buck for that. Apparently a buddy of our got us into a suite on Saturday afternoon. Sweet.

I am hoping its an all you can eat and drink one. :silly:

We could all show up early and follow the food and beer trail to find you. :lol:

We could all show up early and follow the food and beer trail to find you. ;)

I think I have to actually behave this season. :D:);)

I am sure I will be giving the riot act about language and how not consume too many beer and I have to work for these people when your gone. It was kind of like the time I went Pheasant hunting at the Fordham Colony in SD and got a lecture on language only to end up having a melt down after a poor shooting spree with my ussually faithful shotgun. A flock of pheasant flew over me out of this corn field and emptied my shot gun missing all of them causing me to go to a cussing spree only to turn around and see the colony paster standing behind me. Yikes.