SiouxSports.com Forum

2007-2008 ND High School Hockey

riders06

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, after those stats (one game) i'd phone it in on him. His neck must be burnt from that red light. He didn't have the best stats BY FAR in the state last year did he? O wait, he did. And shut up with your cenral stuff...just shut up

Red River Fan eh?

I am sure Pat is a great kid. I sure as heck don't see why everyone thinks he is so great, he has a decent team in front of him. From your reaction I would say your a Red River fan. Mark my word Central Hockey is going to be improved this year and will win more games than last season and be much tougher to beat, no more easy two points. Central also has a great young goalie that will be ready to take the reigns when the senior stumbles.

What the heck happened to him. Wow, good start to the season. 1 Pat Arnason Sr. Saver %0.67 2 6 4 GAA 3.00 66.7 [1 - 0 - 0 ] 14 shots and he let in 2 goals.... Hum...

Don't give hiim too much credit Goon. It was 6 shots and 4 saves. Not 14.

Yea I feel bad for the kid. He is being compared to other great goalies from recent years and it isn't fair. He definitely isn't in the same league as a Moreland or a Diechert and I think everyone knows that.

Compared to the story of Diechert? He's got nothing. But consistency-wise we'll have to find out. Diechert played on his head his Junior year, and it seemed to fade away the farther he got into his Senior year. I would put the two on similar playing grounds. (Diechert being lower than Moreland, ofc)

Yea I feel bad for the kid. He is being compared to other great goalies from recent years and it isn't fair. He definitely isn't in the same league as a Moreland or a Diechert and I think everyone knows that.

You wanna talk about not in the same league...yet you throw deichert in there with moreland...weird

Yep, after those stats (one game) i'd phone it in on him. His neck must be burnt from that red light. He didn't have the best stats BY FAR in the state last year did he? O wait, he did. And shut up with your cenral stuff...just shut up

Im just woundering how central could get worse than last year.... they are odviously going to improve

very much so in terms of potential with a rock solid D-core in front of him, other than that not many parallel's can be made after two games.

Arnason should have a better senior year than Diechert even though he is off to a very slow start with the Wahpeton game. Reason being: he has a very solid D-core infront of him this year, more so than Diechert did in his Senior year. The only notable D-man infront of Diechert was Wurden, Arnason has better D and more experienced D.

Well I'm off to the RR v. Shanley game. I'll be a little late but I figure I will have only missed about 4 goals by now.

Going by the caliber of Wurden, the only notable Defense I can think of on RR is Ladoucer/Galbreath, moreso Ladoucer. FS had a pretty good D core last year past Wurden.

"FS had a pretty good D core last year past Wurden." No they didn't. They had a strong D core when we played them in 06. Last year they were not deep.