SiouxSports.com Forum

OMG Breaking News

cujo2

Now that I have your attention, My outlaws from Grand Forks are coming down to visit next weekend. We have tickets to the scsu series. More than likely I will be attending the Saturday night game. If anyone wants to stop over and say HI I will be fugly looking guy with a Gopher hat on.

Would not mind meeting some of you.

Now that I have your attention, My outlaws from Grand Forks are coming down to visit next weekend. We have tickets to the scsu series. More than likely I will be attending the Saturday night game. If anyone wants to stop over and say HI I will be fugly looking guy with a Gopher hat on.

Would not mind meeting some of you.

Wearing a Goofs hat the weekend after being swept, in their barn, that's an act of bravery!

Wearing a Goofs hat the weekend after being swept, in their barn, that's an act of bravery!

Never had a problem in any arena. I don't go spouting my mouth off looking for trouble. I feel very confident that I wll not have any problems. Plus 6'4" 250# helps matter to.

Who are you going to be cheering for? :D

That is an awfully difficult question. Its kinda like this: raw explosive diarehea spraying from your rectum or passing kidney stones that feel like razor-blades coming from your urinary tract=== Either way it is going to be painful

More than likely I will cheer for UND since the outlaws love em so much.

Wow, that really narrows it down. That's like a SCSU fan saying they are the one in the Polaris jacket drinking turpentine.

I am thinking about buying a camoflauge hat that says "Get R Done" and bringing a case of Blatz with me so I will fit right in at the NCCC

That is an awfully difficult question. Its kinda like this: raw explosive diarehea spraying from your rectum or passing kidney stones that feel like razor-blades coming from your urinary tract=== Either way it is going to be painful

And you need us to help you win the Anchor.

Never had a problem in any arena. I don't go spouting my mouth off looking for trouble. I feel very confident that I wll not have any problems. Plus 6'4" 250# helps matter to.

So, you think just because your wife is with there will be no trouble?

Don't bet on it, a 6'4" 250# woman in St Cloud is considered the norm.

They don't even get into the big-n-tall stores unless they are 300+! :D

I've always liked that one