SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs Bulldogs

AZSIOUX

I think the real judge of Sandelin will be when his big Sophamore Class are Seniors.

Unfortunately it depends on what is left of that class. Mason Raymond is as good as gone after this season, and I doubt Dallas will keep its first round pick Niskanen here through his senior year. It will be interesting - we haven't really dealt with that before here.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to get this thread too off topic, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of chatter anyways....

Do Sioux fans think there would be any way that Dean Blais would take a coaching position at tUMD? I know about the Fargo deal, and that MSUM will be looking this summer, but if those fall through would he look at Duluth? Keep in mind that he would 1) be taking over for his good friend he endorsed for the position and 2) tUMD can't afford to pay him top dollar

My feeling is that it would never work out, but alot of our older fans hold on to the pipe dream. What are your thoughts?

If I should post this in the Blais thread that's cool....

I think you guys are stuck with Sandelin.