SiouxSports.com Forum

The Sioux and Maverick

Goon

USCHO is predicting a split with Mankato winning tonight due to all the distractions. I don't necessarily agree but I thought it was pretty cool that they added a link to our "what if" calculator.

If their players aren't healthy and I question if they are how are they going to beat us? I am not saying they aren't going to battle us but two major players in their team, heart and sole are hurt. I don't buy that they are all of sudden healty over night. USCHO doesn't know $#IT

USCHO is predicting a split with Mankato winning tonight due to all the distractions. I don't necessarily agree but I thought it was pretty cool that they added a link to our "what if" calculator.

Not a very informed writer if he is either unaware of the Cow injuries or neglects factoring them into his predictions. Regardless of the predicitions I expect playoff level hockey from both teams.

Not a very informed writer if he is either unaware of the Cow injuries or neglects factoring them into his predictions. Regardless of the predicitions I expect playoff level hockey from both teams.

A split at least, a sweep is probably the only acceptable result. If they can sweep they need to pick up at least a split the rest of the way. Sweep this weekend, sweep next weekend and they need to split the rest. Just the way it is. UND is 12-9 againt teams in tuc. That is pretty impressive in my opinion.

I am not saying they aren't going to battle us but two major players in their team, heart and sole are hurt.

Our shoes are just fine :blush:

I've messed around with your "what if" calculator, and in all honesty I don't see any realistic scenario where the Mavs end up in the top half of the league. I wish I could see these games on TV tonight. I'll be listening on radio. Good luck all.

So we can count on a sweep this weekend. I hope we are the sweepers.

From USCHO: :blush:

Minnesota State at North Dakota, 7:35 CT Friday and 7:05 CT Saturday. The Mavericks are now 7-4-2 since Dec. 15 and North Dakota is coming off a bye week full of distractions. Minnesota State 4-3, North Dakota 5-2.

North Dakota is coming off a bye week full of distractions.

The fans were distracted more than the players involved, I am sure they have moved on and it will not be a factor tonight. Hopefully after the puck drops the 40 page thread will be dead as well....I will be bringing my broom with me tomorrow night.

The fans were distracted more than the players involved, I am sure they have moved on and it will not be a factor tonight. Hopefully after the puck drops the 40 page thread will be dead as well....I will be bringing my broom with me tomorrow night.

I've managed to maintain my focus.

I could see the fan pumped up and louder than ussual.

I recall many years ago playing baseball for the Sioux, myself and others were caught violating curfew and consuming alcohol (we were legal age). We were all scheduled to be platooned for the next game so we tied one on the night before. Our punishment was that we were thrust into the starting line-up the following morning.......I'm glad Hak is being consistent for Mcfeely's sake.... :blush:

I recall many years ago playing baseball for the Sioux, myself and others were caught violating curfew and consuming alcohol (we were legal age). We were all scheduled to be platooned for the next game so we tied one on the night before. Our punishment was that we were thrust into the starting line-up the following morning.......I'm glad Hak is being consistent for Mcfeely's sake.... :blush:

Now thats punishment! :sad::D:glare:

looks like all three are going to play if you look at the Hakstol release on the herald website!!

That is the way I see it or read it.

The Sioux players apologized to the public with statements released by UND on Wednesday.

"It's very important to me that all of you know this is being dealt with in a disciplinary fashion, it will be much more time-consuming and hopefully have a much greater impact on our guys than sitting out a game or two," Hakstol said.

"And that's where it's going to stay. I guess we'll see how things turn out in the long run."

PCM is right better get smelling salts for the McFeely. Besides when the media thinks they are above the fray and they are the ones that will

decide what kind of suspension or punishment a player gets they have gone beyond the scope of their job. McFeely should stick to his job of covering his second rate sports teams in the FM area. I cover my thought on this matter on my blog today. You cant start suck with out NDSU