SiouxSports.com Forum

Final 5 seating

dj_hoime

My wife is going to North Carolina again that weekend which means I have a ticket available if interested. C25 - row2 - seat 11/12 (on the aisle)

Unfettered at a hockey tourney during St. Patty's weekend. Nice. Oh how the green beer flows. I am not sure how I get out of the house every year but 10 years in a row, but it gets harder every years. This year I have to go to Vegas first.

My brother and I go every year. Last year we brought a friend and he was able to get tickets easily to every game. He didn't pay any more than if he would have gotten them in advance. Some were actually cheaper.

you can usually easily get tickets to any game the gophs are not in and if they lose on Friday - tickets to their Sat. afternoon game are readily available as well for some odd reason.

This thread makes me think the Final Five must be an extremely enjoyable and rewarding experience ;)

Also have been every year since 98. At first just me and whatever friend I could drag with, now I buy tickets for a group of 10 of us from all over the WCHA; Alaska, ND, Colorado, Duluth, St. Paul, and St. Cloud. Always great games regardless of who's playing.

This thread makes me think the Final Five must be an extremely enjoyable and rewarding experience :lol:

My goes to me the other day, don't think your going to the final five every year. I said REAAAALLLLY. Apparently my wife wants to go to Dominican or some God awful place next season. I said just don't schedule it during the final five or during hunting season and I will be happy to go. What really sucks is the people she wan't to go with don't golf so for the life of me I can't figure out what I am going to do in the Caribbean. I suppose I could fish. I guess I colud drink Rum, smoke cuban cigars and lay on the beach, but it wouldn't be the same without hockey.

The jest of it is, 5 games in three days and lots of beer to be drank. It started last year on a thursday and it proves to be a three day marathon. I also realized that Duluth fans are almost as big of drinkers as Wisconsin fans.

My tickets arrived today!

We got upgraded to section 115! yay! (Sorry Sioux-cia)

Also, I got a bumper sticker that said I was the WCHA's #1 Fan! How did they know?

We'll still get together sometime over the long week end of hockey!! I have to call home now and check to see if my tickets have arrived.

Kinda hard to upgrade when we have eight seats together!