SiouxSports.com Forum

Ryan Duncan

jk

That's BIONIC thumb, there PCM. Get it right, please.
Don't blame me when Pat Sweeny does a story on Oshie's bionic thumb tonight, a Gopher fan puts it on YouTube and Myles Brand shows up in Grand Forks tomorrow. I tried to warn you guys, but would you listen? NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :silly:

Don't blame me when Pat Sweeny does a story on Oshie's bionic thumb tonight, a Gopher fan puts it on YouTube and Myles Brand shows up in Grand Forks tomorrow. I tried to warn you guys, but would you listen. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :D

As long as Sweeny and Brand don't get into a "thumb wrestling" match with The Oshie we may still have a chance at covering the whole thing up. :silly:

As long as Sweeny and Brand don't get into a "thumb wrestling" match with The Oshie we may still have a chance at covering the whole thing up. :silly:

Sweeny plans to challenge TJ to a thumb wrestling match as part of his story. The Oshie will snap Pat's thumb like a twig, which will make for some excellent family TV. :D

Sweeny plans to challenge TJ to a thumb wrestling match as part of his story. The Oshie will snap Pat's thumb like a twig, which will make for some excellent family TV. :lol:

The Oshie is not only a world class hockey player, he could contend for the World Thumb Wrestling Championship. (If this hockey thing doesn't pan out.) Didn't Sweeny take a puck to the mind a couple years ago at a Sioux practice? Maybe he should have had a bionic mind implanted after that incident. :D