SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux @ Gophers

Eskimos

Cheeks warm?!?! My entire head is on fire right now.... :lol:

3rd glass of wine....

Easy... you'll want to remember the end of the game when the Sioux win!

Of course you guys can always catch the recap on Sioux Sports!

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will take Hennesy's words of "this is pathetic" over yours any day. Plus your posts are like ready War and Peace. I guess we will agree to disagree. That was a terribly officiated first period IMO.

Trunk Monkey,

You are 100% correct. The only way we avoid the box in the first period is to not touch anybody. That isn't hockey. Campion should either let them play or call everything on both teams. The favoritism is obvious this weekend! :lol:

It brings back kollar memories at least it happen to the right team this time

At the old Ralph against Casey, against a really good NHL player now (mayber retired), I think he was with Wi. Shat, the radio guys just said his name, but I'm to numb to remember.

Sorry, but I don't see a whole lot of penalties against UND that weren't penalties. We simply lost our cool and sent nearly half the team to the box.

I was saying "Let them rough you up! You might get an extra PP out of it!" Seriously, if UND retaliates for every little poke and jab to our players all night long we're going to be rotating 4 PK lines all night.

Let's face it. After our first two goals, we looked flat out bad. Can anyone explain why Darcy had to slash the goaltender? I mean, that was the capper in terms of dumb penalties.

Porter's penalty, in my opinion, was the only penalty the Sioux had to take in the first period. The rest were just bad judgement. I'm glad we were able to take a few Gophers to the box with us, but seriously. It was BAD.

That was NOT a penalty on Porter!!! Okposo leaped after the puck to try regain control...........F'in Joke!