SiouxSports.com Forum

It is gut check time for the Gophers

cujo2

I want to see their "character" and see what they are made of. This is foreign territory for the gophers to be down 2 goals at home going into the 3rd period. In all honesty I think this 3rd period will tell me if they are a legit team or not. If they come out guns-a-blazin Tony Montana style it will show me they have some pride.

UND absolutely 100% dominated that 2nd period. It really appeared as if the sioux were the #1 team in the country and the gophers were languishing around the .500 mark

I want to see their "character" and see what they are made of. This is foreign territory for the gophers to be down 2 goals at home going into the 3rd period. In all honesty I think this 3rd period will tell me if they are a legit team or not. If they come out guns-a-blazin Tony Montana style it will show me they have some pride.

UND absolutely 100% dominated that 2nd period. It really appeared as if the sioux were the #1 team in the country and the gophers were languishing around the .500 mark

Wasn't even going to be close this weekend. UND was going to get run out of the building.

Briggs was a solid goaltending wall.

You'd think the Gophs would come in tight tomorrow night. Hopefully the Sioux can turn up their intensity.

They'll need it.

For as lackluster as the Gophers have been playing on Fridays as of late, they've come back with a vengence on Saturday. I doubt we'll have as much latitude tommorrow.

I'm just happy that we won.

MSUM beat UW! ???

CC tied MTU.

SCSU v. DU I didn't recollect the score.

You'd think the Gophs would come in tight tomorrow night. Hopefully the Sioux can turn up their intensity.

Oh yeah they will be moving their feet tomorrow night.

Point of interest, UND is the only team that Lucia doesn't have a winning record against.

Well I am giving my squad an F for the performance last night, especially in the 3rd period. No excuse. None what so ever.

The Gophers better bring it tonight plain and simple. They need to press the clutch in and shift to 5th gear from the get go. I want to see some intensity, fire, passion, and heart from the Gophers tonight.