SiouxSports.com Forum

Who's gonna drop the gloves?

Sioux Traveler

Jones or Radke is my prediction.

Who they will fight, I don't know. After watching that "fight" between Testuide (I think) and Gordon I am thinking whomever it is will more than likely turtle. None of them want to fight, they just want to incite.

Right now, the only given is that Lamoreaux will get run at least twice tonight. No call.

Here is who we can't afford to have fighting this weekend; Jones, Chorney, Bina they are our best defensmen we can't afford to not have them in the line up. I am all for Lee or Finley taking someone out this weekend with the 5 for fighting and a game misconduct. Hell go after Gordon. I think a fight would help Lee a lot. If I was hakstol and I knew the Gophers were short forwards I come out of the gate and Run Briggs, why not they have done it to everyone else in the league. If I hear someone say other wise your wrong. The run on Fisher was blatant, the forward was being pushed and he used it as an excuse to tee up the goalie, in the NHL that kid would have had the crap beaten out of him. If you watch later in the game EJ could have take Fisher out and showed a lot of class for not doing it. That move by EJ showed a lot of character. Also for the Sioux they need to get in Stoa and Wheelers face. I have a stick on Oksposso every chance I got too, for the Sioux to win this game or possibly the series they have to be mean and nasty no more pussy footing around.

I'd hate to be the guy to get him mad, really mad.

Or maybe his Mom called him last night and told him it was ok to hit the other kids once in a while.

No kidding if this kid ever discovers that he way bigger than everyone and start pounding people like Green did he is going to retain the label as being soft. I think Hak should feed him some dog food or raw hamburger or something. I would like the see the sleeping Giant awoken. I actually would like to see him become feared. This cross checking someone and skating backwards doesn't cut it.

No kidding if this kid ever discovers that he way bigger than everyone and start pounding people like Green did he is going to retain the label as being soft. I think Hak should feed him some dog food or raw hamburger or something. I would like the see the sleeping Giant awoken. I actually would like to see him become feared. This cross checking someone and skating backwards doesn't cut it.

He's like the guy in the movie, "Mystery, Alaska" who needs to be agitated to the point that he sees he is a big guy. Porter should do that to him during warm-ups! :lol:

He's like the guy in the movie, "Mystery, Alaska" who needs to be agitated to the point that he sees he is a big guy. Porter should do that to him during warm-ups! ???

Keep Jones away from him. Speaking of Jones I didn't see any snaps tonight and I don't remember him going to the box.

Must have had a good night.