SiouxSports.com Forum

MIKE PRPICH

Prpichrocks_19

You're probably right. I see that Prpich had 55 minutes in penalties in 40 games as a freshman while Zajac only has 12 so far. Then again, Prpich was a freshman on a team that was 21-3-2 at this point of his first season. I doubt that under the circumstances this season, Hak would cut Zajac as much slack as Blais cut Prpich as a freshman. After tonight's performance, the last thing I want to see is another Sioux player taking more penalties.

With Hextall coming next year we need Zajac to be a saint...

As a Gopher fan I would take a guy like Prpch on my team all the time. Hard-working nose-to-the-grindstone attitude coupled with the fact he can get under the skin of opposing players. I think this years UND team misses him or a player of his mold

this year Kyle Radke really reminds me of PRPICH!! Radke is such an agressive player !!! LUV YA RADKE!!

• 2 months later...

Prpich plays for the NM Scorpions and is absolutely an amazing guy! At game 7 of the Round 2 playoffs he gave my son his hockey stick from the game. He was called out on the ice after the game (because he scored the last goal) and he brought it out and just passed it through the glass near the penalty box to my son who was sitting there. My son is 8 years old and thought that was the coolest thing EVER! We stayed afterwards to have him sign it. Ironic that he played for UND because I lived in Minot, ND for 4 years. Small world. Now... big question... can someone PLEASE help me pronounce his name.

Prpich plays for the NM Scorpions and is absolutely an amazing guy! At game 7 of the Round 2 playoffs he gave my son his hockey stick from the game. He was called out on the ice after the game (because he scored the last goal) and he brought it out and just passed it through the glass near the penalty box to my son who was sitting there. My son is 8 years old and thought that was the coolest thing EVER! We stayed afterwards to have him sign it. Ironic that he played for UND because I lived in Minot, ND for 4 years. Small world. Now... big question... can someone PLEASE help me pronounce his name.

Per pick

Cool, I'm always happy to here that UND is developing good players and people. One item that you might find interesting is that at UND Prpich was not a scorer at all. He played a physical roll and was always a fan favorite. He was famous for irritating the opposing team and his trademark would be to skate up and take a drink from the opposing goalies water bottle. Many of us our very loyal to our team and former players and were excited to see that he was doing so well in the CHL.

:)

One thing, while he was nice to your kid, should you kid ever cheap shot and break the neck of his teammate, you would be wise not to let you kid take a face off against Prpich... :D

One thing, while he was nice to your kid, should you kid ever cheap shot and break the neck of his teammate, you would be wise not to let you kid take a face off against Prpich... :D

HAHA RedFrog do you have a video of Prp popping Punkobitch? Maybe throw in a little Curious George having a tantrum on the dasher for good luck........

Mike :D:)

One item that you might find interesting is that at UND Prpich was not a scorer at all. He played a physical roll and was always a fan favorite. He was famous for irritating the opposing team and his trademark would be to skate up and take a drink from the opposing goalies water bottle. Many of us our very loyal to our team and former players and were excited to see that he was doing so well in the CHL.

I sent Mike a 'congratulations' note on his 13th goal and a shorty at that!! I got a nice message back from him. I don't think he'll mind if I share it. I love the last two sentences!!

We miss you too, Mike!!! Keep on doing what you do best and we'll keep on watching and cheering you on!!!

Thank you very much. I don't know what's gotten into me. hahaha just hope we can keep going the team is playing very well. Thank you to all the sioux fans for all the support. I miss you guys. Sioux Forever #19

Mike

Yeah, I agree. The coach was totally unprofessional in that situation! :D:D

:) the gwoz was halarious and trust me pauk had something coming sooner or later and prp was the one who was gona do it....was it cheap? sure was but what goes around comes around

:) the gwoz was halarious and trust me pauk had something coming sooner or later and prp was the one who was gona do it....was it cheap? sure was but what goes around comes around

O I know. I loved seeing him on the dasher. But RexBanner must have been talking about G's actions, cause Prp did nothing wrong. Right? ;):D