SiouxSports.com Forum

Banned from GPL - again

siouxguyinstpaul

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that didn't take long. Jup drops the hammer pretty quick nowdays. The funny thing is more Gopher fans have gotten the permanent boot then other fans.

See ya next week I guess.

I really think you were stretching with your Lucia whining argument though. For the record there were not supposed to be any WCHA games scheduled during the WJ's, I think that was his one argument, even though I never did hear him actually complain about it.

Are followed and respected by the elitists only when they agree with what is being said.

"siouxguyinstpaul" please go troll somewhere else. I have removed your access from posting in here for now. Once your team gets "done" this weekend, I will give access back

You come on there and cruise for a fight, what did you expect. BTW... The reason I sold the tickets had nothing to do with the Sioux. It was a $$$ thing and there were things I had to do ....like fix the deck of the ProV.

CYA in a week. BYE!

You come on there and cruise for a fight, what did you expect. BTW... The reason I sold the tickets had nothing to do with the Sioux. It was a $$$ thing and there were things I had to do ....like fix the deck of the ProV.

CYA in a week. BYE!

I know it nothing to do with the Sioux - my point was that Gopher fans are pure and just love college hockey - so I was wondering why you did not fit that mold and go to the Final 4 instead of pawning your tickets is all.

Banned again? When were you banned in the past? ???

Sure I took a bit of a shot, but I am allowed to have some fun every once and a while. :whistling:

I believe you were being a "Skippy", so you needed some time off.....

By the way.... I love that term!!! "SKIPPY" Great stuff!

What seperates a private site from a public one? - just for reference.

Private = Owned by a private person

Public = Owned by the government or paid for with government funds

That's certainly not a legal definition, but I think it's fairly accurate.

It also means that you can be booted from this site if the owner so desires.

Right. You have no first amendment right to post on message boards.

Each time you post here, I pay a significant amount of money to store your post and then broadcast it.

So, while the first amendment guarantees the government will not prevent you from saying whatever you want (you can stand on a street corner and say it), it doesn't compel a private party to pay to distribute your message (I'm not compelled to broadcast any post someone chooses to make any more than NBC is compelled to broadcast any videotape they receive).

I'm not going to close this thread (yet) because I think this discussion is illuminating in some useful ways, but in general please don't drag conflicts from other message boards here.

Right. You have no first amendment right to post on message boards.

Each time you post here, I pay a significant amount of money to store your post and then broadcast it.

So, while the first amendment guarantees the government will not prevent you from saying whatever you want (you can stand on a street corner and say it), it doesn't compel a private party to pay to distribute your message (I'm not compelled to broadcast any post someone chooses to make any more than NBC is compelled to broadcast any videotape they receive).

I'm not going to close this thread (yet) because I think this discussion is illuminating in some useful ways, but in general please don't drag conflicts from other message boards here.

fair enough - thank you and sorry to have been a bother

People post different things on different boards. FHG post things that aren't very nice about the Sioux on GPL but he seems more than nice over here, same with Slapshot and Chuck Swartz(Bucky). We all have different opinions and that is why there are our different boards. Sometimes I wish the Moderator here would give people time outs from posting here(buckyseive)

People post different things on different boards. FHG post things that aren't very nice about the Sioux on GPL but he seems more than nice over her same with Slapshot and Chuck Swartz(Bucky). We all have different opinions and that is why their our different boards. Sometimes I wish the Moderator here would give people time outs from postinh here(buckyseive)

Because I don't want to get banned. It does not make much sense to go over to an opposing board to make trouble....because it's obvious what is going to happen. I like to get into the occasional argument over here but nothing too over the top.....I haven't even made "Skippy" status over here yet. I'm kind of proud of that. ???

Is it Friday yet!?!?

Jupiter owns GPL. His site, his nuke button.

It may come as a shock to you but the unspeakables to the east are the team lots of people in Mariucci have a problem. The last place in the world I would want to be is the Bradley Center if "they" won. I drove to Buffalo. We flew to Boston & I drove to Columbus, all since I became golden for F4 tixs. I sold them because, we were under the gun on the job, & I had to fix the deck of the damn boat. I fish out of Wahkon hard and had a lot of trips set for the year. The boat needed repair, the cabin was ready to be opened, ....... and I really have a problem w/ the idiots to the east that don't know diddly about the game.

THIS IS NOT A SUCK UP. I COULD CARE LESS WHAT YOU THINK OF ME!! but the Sioux people I have met seem to be at the games for hockey & know the game. Thus I sold my F4 tixs here.

It may come as a shock to you but the unspeakables to the east are the team lots of people in Mariucci have a problem. The last place in the world I would want to be is the Bradley Center if "they" won. I drove to Buffalo. We flew to Boston & I drove to Columbus, all since I became golden for F4 tixs. I sold them because, we were under the gun on the job, & I had to fix the deck of the damn boat. I fish out of Wahkon hard and had a lot of trips set for the year. The boat needed repair, the cabin was ready to be opened, ....... and I really have a problem w/ the idiots to the east that don't know diddly about the game.

THIS IS NOT A SUCK UP. I COULD CARE LESS WHAT YOU THINK OF ME!! but the Sioux people I have met seem to be at the games for hockey & know the game. Thus I sold my F4 tixs here.

very well

FYI.. He was not nuked. He just can't post in the hockey area of the site right now. He can still read it and post in other areas. So it's not like he was nuked from the site like other users have been in the past.

FYI.. He was not nuked. He just can't post in the hockey area of the site right now. He can still read it and post in other areas. So it's not like he was nuked from the site like other users have been in the past.

Hey "he" can hear you and I knew what you meant ???

Anyway - sorry that it came to this as I guess that I had too much time on my hands this AM