SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Chopper Raffle

AussieSiouxFan

Hey can anybody out there help i am from Australia and want to buy raffle tickets for the Sioux Custom Chopper. I can pay by paypal or maybe can workout other payment details. if somebody out there can help me out that would be great, Thanks Sioux Fans!

Sorry. Don't know a thing about PayPal and am out of town. However, here is the link to The Ralph website promo.

Note that you can order by phone, or likely do an e-mail exchange with gaming manager Jody Hodgson.

Chopper Promo Details and Out-of-Town Order Options

Good luck.

Rats. Can't skate, at least hardly at all. Congrats on the bike win.

Youngblood. A great hockey movie, eh?

Youngblood is a great hockey movie. Also when it came out 20 years ago I had a thought that I wouldn't mind having relations with that Zamboni driver. Why do our Zamboni drivers have to look like a Gunderson?

I didn't see it all. Gonna go buy it now though.

You talking about the coach's daugther? Funny how Rob Lowe's career kinda swooned,

and how Swaze's hit the stratosphere. Also, I am pretty sure that that goalie was none other than

Superstar Keanu Reeves.

The only better Youngblood is that crooned by Leon Russell. Beyond that, I am quite confident that

young blood is well in my past.

Hey can anybody out there help i am from Australia and want to buy raffle tickets for the Sioux Custom Chopper. I can pay by paypal or maybe can workout other payment details. if somebody out there can help me out that would be great, Thanks Sioux Fans!

How much do you figure shipping charges would be to get it to Australia if you do win it? :D

I'd be more than happy to "hold on to it" for you until you could come and get it yourself. :D