SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs SEAWOLVES

AZSIOUX

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feed from the website is bad, but there is worse out there - take for instance the Fox College Sports Package. This has to be the most moronic night of college hockey programming in TV history! Here on Comcast in the twin cities we have not 1 channel of Goofs v BADger, 2 you say? That would be pretty dumb, to show the same game on 2 channels. Well we have found the idiots in search of their village - they are the programmers for the Fox College Sports Channels. They have the Goofs and the BADgers on THREE FRIGGIN' CHANNELS!!! With game after game of great college hockey on tonight, they couldn't somehow change just ONE of the games??? Goon, you pickin' up what I'm puttin' down??

O.K. I feel better now, all the bad vibes are out. Big wins for the boys this weekend. 8 goals tonight 6 tomorrow night.

GO SIOUX!!!!

free webcast to see sioux hockey, could care less what it looks like. go siouxxxxxxxxxx

toews and osh with a goal tonight and vandevelde

I'm certainly grateful, I don't have cable, Dish or satellite! Thank God for the Internet!

Home of the SIOUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feed from the website is bad, but there is worse out there - take for instance the Fox College Sports Package. This has to be the most moronic night of college hockey programming in TV history! Here on Comcast in the twin cities we have not 1 channel of Goofs v BADger, 2 you say? That would be pretty dumb, to show the same game on 2 channels. Well we have found the idiots in search of their village - they are the programmers for the Fox College Sports Channels. They have the Goofs and the BADgers on THREE FRIGGIN' CHANNELS!!! With game after game of great college hockey on tonight, they couldn't somehow change just ONE of the games??? Goon, you pickin' up what I'm puttin' down??

O.K. I feel better now, all the bad vibes are out. Big wins for the boys this weekend. 8 goals tonight 6 tomorrow night.

GO SIOUX!!!!

I thought it was on more channels than that when I skimmed through the guide earlier......I may have gone through it a couple times......the beer stand opened early.