SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/duluth

jk

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't help but think about the goal that should of been. Pat Sweeney and company didnt have the guts to come out and say that the stick was clearly below the shoulders. Wish they had a good replay of the second goal that was disallowed.

Can anyone imagine the team winning again this year? At 2-2 I was sure they were going to pull it out.

Wisconsin (I think) is 6-3-1 in their last 10. That looks tough all of a sudden. Then, depending on how that goes, maybe on the road in the first round of the playoffs. Then to the golf course.

Then again, maybe all they need is to just happen to win once, and that could change things.

Maybe Josh is about done after that last goal. I didn't see it.

Would have been nice if he would have stayed put on that one instead of coming way the heck to try and....I dont' know what he was trying to do. I thought goal #1 was pretty crappy on his part also, he wasn't in position at all and was scrambling around far too much on Duluth's first.

I agree. A number of people have been quick to blame the goalies. However, if the rest of the team is slacking we're not going to win. Too many no-shows on this squad. Guys that were contributing the first half of the season seem to fallen off the map.

Exactly, and again, there really is no sense of urgency for these guys. It is like any other game for them from the start of the puck. I expected to see a huge flurry to start off, but it was just business as usual. I don't know, they are not showing much character and heart right now. Pretty disappointing.