SiouxSports.com Forum

WJC

sprig

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm beginning to wonder if some people are too cheap to buy their own computer and pay for Internet access at home. :lol:;)

Na not me I have Midco net at home and at work. I never miss a beat keeping up with all of your posts. :lol:

However, I think your right. :D

Another good PK for the US, but we can't keep giving the Canadians those chances. Frazee continues to be the difference.

Canada has just missed on too many chances through the first 2 periods in the short periods I've checked in. You just know the US needs to find the net at least 1 more time this period to win, and I'm not counting ENG.

Canada has just missed on too many chances through the first 2 periods in the short periods I've checked in. You just know the US needs to find the net at least 1 more time this period to win, and I'm not counting ENG.

I agree. Right now, the US looks like it's playing not to lose rather than playing to win.

What do you know Downie was out he next shift. Downie was embelishing that elbow. When he got back to the bench you could see him

basically tell the trainer Oh I am ok. Good for Carmine you should have hit him earlier.