SiouxSports.com Forum

Wisco Tickets

DamStrait

Does anyone know who I need to contact in order to get tickets reserved for the visiting team for next weekend's series at Wisconsin? Is it Al Pearson? If so, how do I contact him? I live in the TC, so I'm hoping for a little help from those of you up in GF. Thanks

Al has been planning to take a bus to Madison but when I talked to him yesterday, before the game, he said the trip might get cancelled because of lack of people who wanted to go. He was supposed to call those of us signed up for the trip last night and let us know for sure whether the trip was still on or not. I didn't hear from him. I understood that he had the tickets to the games, too. His phone number is 701-775-6859.

Al has been planning to take a bus to Madison but when I talked to him yesterday, before the game, he said the trip might get cancelled because of lack of people who wanted to go. He was supposed to call those of us signed up for the trip last night and let us know for sure whether the trip was still on or not. I didn't hear from him. I understood that he had the tickets to the games, too. His phone number is 701-775-6859.

Does Al read this Forum? I got really good tickets for Friday's game, but Saturday wasn't as good. He can trade me for Saturday tickets if he is just going to throw them away.

Al doesn't read this forum. If you want to approach him about a ticket swap, you should probably call him.

Who is Al anyway? Does he have money or run some business that allows him to plan these trips? I'll wait a couple of days to see if he cancels the trip. I don't want to bother him unless I know he is stuck with tickets.

Al is a semi-retired businessman. He's been a member of Sioux Boosters and the Fighting Sioux Club since God was in Mites. He's been running the trips for more than twenty years. Everyone knows Al--he's readily identified by the grayish-white cowboy hat with Sioux logo that he wears to all the games.

I just spoke to his wife. She says the Madison trip is still on but that Al is out of town until Wednesday evening. Call him then or Thursday. We're leaving at 11:59 p.m. Thursday night for Madtown.

Al is a semi-retired businessman. He's been a member of Sioux Boosters and the Fighting Sioux Club since God was in Mites. He's been running the trips for more than twenty years. Everyone knows Al--he's readily identified by the grayish-white cowboy hat with Sioux logo that he wears to all the games.

I just spoke to his wife. She says the Madison trip is still on but that Al is out of town until Wednesday evening. Call him then or Thursday. We're leaving at 11:59 p.m. Thursday night for Madtown.

I guess I don't remember seeing him. He sounds like a nice guy. I'll have to give him a call and see if he has extra tickets due to the poor demand. Do you know if they are all on the lower section? What hotel are you staying at? Last year I stayed at the HoJo and it was really fun, the team stayed there, and it was two blocks from the Kohl Center. This year I got put on a waiting list because they are having some wrestling tourney there this weekend. The rates sound like they will be $40 more, so I must just stay with the Super 8 rooms I have now. Thanks for all of the info YaneA.

We're staying at the Rodeway Inn--it's $62 a night, I think. No, sorry, I don't know where our seats are. Usually, we're in the visitors' section unless Al has worked a deal with the venue box office for a different section of the arena.

It won't hurt to call Al to see if he can upgrade your seats. He's a very accommodating guy and will try to help out a fellow Sioux fan. Good luck.

We're staying at the Rodeway Inn--it's $62 a night, I think. No, sorry, I don't know where our seats are. Usually, we're in the visitors' section unless Al has worked a deal with the venue box office for a different section of the arena.

It won't hurt to call Al to see if he can upgrade your seats. He's a very accommodating guy and will try to help out a fellow Sioux fan. Good luck.

I saw Sioux fans all over last year, so I don't know what was the visiting section. There were a lot of people center ice. The Super 8 is only $59, plus their pool, hot tub, and gym are open 24 hours a day. I'll have to try call Al on Thursday if I have a chance. I see in your other post that 25 people are going, but hopefully the bus will be full by then and he can't help me out.

We're still going but I don't know what the numbers are. We're staying at the Rodestar Inn, not the Rodeway, and should check in about noon tomorrow. Are you still looking to trade up seats? I don't know where ours are in the Kohl Center; Al didn't say.

We're still going but I don't know what the numbers are. We're staying at the Rodestar Inn, not the Rodeway, and should check in about noon tomorrow. Are you still looking to trade up seats? I don't know where ours are in the Kohl Center; Al didn't say.

If Al had two better seats for Saturday I would be interested. I am on the first level and on the side where UND shoots at twice (section 123) on Friday, but Saturday I'm up to section 323.

Fedorov: Call Al directly and ask him where the seats are for the bus. His number appears earlier in the thread. If he can help you out, I'm sure he will.

Yeah, I'm thinking about it. I kind of have phone phobia, so we'll see what happens. ???