SiouxSports.com Forum

My opinion is changing

Flatland

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a member here is acting in a threatening manner towards me and also others.

I've tried to avoid responding to you directly but your continuous statement that someone, I believe you are referring to me, is threatening you and others (GK?) begs the question! Please cite any threats or threatening manner that I have done to threaten you or GK (dumbpeople?).

My posts stating I believe I know who you are and that I believe you are friends of GKs are made because I believe that you and dumbpeople are posting his views since he is banned from the site.

I'm not afraid to have people know I am on this forum or anywhere. As I've already posted, most SS.com members already know who I am because I've posted the my name and personal information and/or because we have met. Having someone who is I believe is a coward threaten me does not phase me or change my public stand on the Fighting Sioux name and logo.

I've tried to avoid responding to you directly but your continuous statement that someone, I believe you are referring to me, is threatening you and others (GK?) begs the question! Please cite any threats or threatening manner that I have done to threaten you or GK (dumbpeople?).

My posts stating I believe I know who you are and that I believe you are friends of GKs are made because I believe that you and dumbpeople are posting his views since he is banned from the site.

I'm not afraid to have people know I am on this forum or anywhere. As I've already posted, most SS.com members already know who I am because I've posted the my name and personal information and/or because we have met. Having someone who is I believe is a coward threaten me does not phase me or change my public stand on the Fighting Sioux name and logo.

You disagree with them. Therefore, you are acting in a "threatening manner towards me and also others." Does it make sense now? I don't think so either. Don't bother trying to figure it out. Calling out and exposing fraud and immoral behavior (See GK) is understandably "threatening" to those who perpetrate such behavior (See GK). Who are the "others"? Other ghosts?

*HockeyMom and Siouxmama run for cover*

You don't have to hide. I did it and will do it again. :lol:

We wait in line for two hours, no way in he!! are you gonna walk in the door in front of me!! :0

I believe there was scattered applause when I told those people to get in the back of the line. ;) Oh and before anyone asks they were 'white' people, so no racism involved!!! :)

Did you get that new hair-do for the holiday's?

Your kids will be so proud of you when you show up at their Christmas programs at school.

The Avatar says "Yep...I mean, no, thats not my mom. She's the new kids mom." :lol:

:0

Their winter concert was last Thursday.....

;)

I'm done 'til spring.

PS- The avatar hath changed her hockey # to 6- cause she wants to be the same as me.

I think they were four for a buck at the dollar store last time Siouxmama stocked up!! :angry:

*Glad she's in the Arizona desert.*

I saw her go left at the cactus just west of the sand dunes, in a dune buggy about a half hour ago. She looked kinda angry but her hair was still perfectly in place-even with the goggles on.

She was waving one finger and screaming Sioux-cia something......i dunno. You might wanna be on the look-out.