SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux fans--enjoy the road to Florence

JESUS,family,rutgers

What a blow-out!!! Congrats on the 42-0 win.

GO FIGHTING SIOUX--BEAT NEBRASKA-OMAHA!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS--BEAT CINCINNATI!

Sorry about what happen to the Scarlet Knights but that's life & life happens.

I'll see Ya'll in Tallahassee for we're going to eat up some Seminoles.

GO GATORS EAT THEM NOLES.

Sorry about what happen to the Scarlet Knights but that's life & life happens.

I'll see Ya'll in Tallahassee for we're going to eat up some Seminoles.

GO GATORS EAT THEM NOLES.

Seminole fan here in Pensacola. Typically, one team is a little bit better than the other on paper, but you can throw that away for the game. Not this year, Gators are going to beat up on the Noles. Actually since Spurrier left, I kind of like the Gators. Just couldn't stand Spurrier.

Seminole fan here in Pensacola. Typically, one team is a little bit better than the other on paper, but you can throw that away for the game. Not this year, Gators are going to beat up on the Noles. Actually since Spurrier left, I kind of like the Gators. Just couldn't stand Spurrier.

GATOR here in Tampa, & you know something I agree on a couple of things here. First throw out those records. Because they don't mean a thing, & second your not alone on Spurrier & I couldn't stand that BOZO either & I graduated from UF. GO GATORS

GATOR here in Tampa, & you know something I agree on a couple of things here. First throw out those records. Because they don't mean a thing, & second your not alone on Spurrier & I couldn't stand that BOZO either & I graduated from UF. GO GATORS

You are both crazy. Spurrier was worth the price of adimssion or turning on your TV. Let us not forget the tremendous coaching strategy of "shotgun" when he faced the 'Noles fo the second time in three games for the national title in 1996.

You are both crazy. Spurrier was worth the price of adimssion or turning on your TV. Let us not forget the tremendous coaching strategy of "shotgun" when he faced the 'Noles fo the second time in three games for the national title in 1996.

Part of his coaching strategy that year was to whine the whole week before the Sugar Bowl that the Seminoles were hitting Wuerffel late, in the regular season game. This planted the seed in everyone's mind including the referees and anything even close got flagged. The Seminoles, as usual, lost one of their key running backs for academic reasons for the bowl game. When Warrick Dunn went down with leg cramps that game was over.