SiouxSports.com Forum

Layne Sedevie

WiSioux

Bemidji Pioneer

The Beavers also faced some startling news this week. There is some concern that the playing career of senior goaltender Layne Sedevie may be in jeopardy, according to BSU head coach Tom Serratore.

Sedevie is scheduled to see a neurologist this weekend in Bismarck, N.D. A decision on whether he will play this season or ever again will be made at a later date.

Sedevie is a former UND recruit, I believe he was supposed to come here, but an injury before he arrived resulted in UND no longer being able to offer him his scholarship. Very scary news and hopefully everything turns out okay for him!!!

Bemidji Pioneer

The Beavers also faced some startling news this week. There is some concern that the playing career of senior goaltender Layne Sedevie may be in jeopardy, according to BSU head coach Tom Serratore.

Sedevie is scheduled to see a neurologist this weekend in Bismarck, N.D. A decision on whether he will play this season or ever again will be made at a later date.

Sedevie is a former UND recruit, I believe he was supposed to come here, but an injury before he arrived resulted in UND no longer being able to offer him his scholarship. Very scary news and hopefully everything turns out okay for him!!!

doesn't look like there is any new news on him. Hope he is okay.

Sedevie has been cleared to start practice again on Monday.

That's good news. He's come so darn far, it would suck to have his career end before he graduates...

Perhaps he could redshirt this year medically and then have a full season next year to play? Dunno what the plans are, but I hope he comes out of it ok.

Bemidji Pioneer

So was he recently injured again?