SiouxSports.com Forum

Congrats on the weekend split

JESUS,family,rutgers

Congratulations on the weekend split with Wisconsin!

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS--#16 IN THE NATION!

Going in, was thinking happiness would come with a split. After the fact, I'm very dispappointed for some reason. Hard to explain it.

Going in, was thinking happiness would come with a split. After the fact, I'm very dispappointed for some reason. Hard to explain it.

i can explain it :) it sucks to lose 1-0 when both teams play very well but oh well. time for maine!!

Thanks for the good words, Sioux fans. After that mess in Miami this weekend, I am LESS worried about Coach Schiano going down there. I can't even explain how much things are turning around here. The stores that never even carried Rutgers shirts,jerseys,hats,etc. now are selling them as fast as they put them on the shelves. Ticket sales for this season have soared. My brother-in-law asked my eight year old nephew if he wanted to bring a couple friends to the Louisville game and at last count FORTY of the friends' parents,neighbors,cousins,dogs,goldfish,etc. are going with them. We have six games left and four of them,Pittsburgh,Connecticut,Louisville, and West Virginia, will be on ESPN. We already have eleven recruits for next year who wouldn't even have visited just a few years ago. Each win and each week makes me think more and more that he is going to stay.

GO NORTH DAKOTA!

GO RUTGERS!

Thanks for the good words, Sioux fans. After that mess in Miami this weekend, I am LESS worried about Coach Schiano going down there. I can't even explain how much things are turning around here. The stores that never even carried Rutgers shirts,jerseys,hats,etc. now are selling them as fast as they put them on the shelves. Ticket sales for this season have soared. My brother-in-law asked my eight year old nephew if he wanted to bring a couple friends to the Louisville game and at last count FORTY of the friends' parents,neighbors,cousins,dogs,goldfish,etc. are going with them. We have six games left and four of them,Pittsburgh,Connecticut,Louisville, and West Virginia, will be on ESPN. We already have eleven recruits for next year who wouldn't even have visited just a few years ago. Each win and each week makes me think more and more that he is going to stay.

GO NORTH DAKOTA!

GO RUTGERS!

I hope he stays, JFR. And congrats on the success. We'll be following right along with you. I hope you guys run the table and turn the BCS on it's ear. Good Luck!

Thanks a lot Fighting Sioux fans. Here are our upcoming games-Oct 21 vs Pittsburgh(ESPN/2),Oct 29 vs Connecticut(ESPN), Nov 9 vs Louisville(ESPN), Nov 18 (probably MSG), Nov 25 vs Syracuse(probably MSG), and Dec 2 vs West Virginia(ESPN/2).

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!

Thanks for the good words, Sioux fans. After that mess in Miami this weekend, I am LESS worried about Coach Schiano going down there.

GO NORTH DAKOTA!

GO RUTGERS!

No kidding I couldn't believe my eyes when I say the replays of the Miami game, it was like the 1970's and we went to a football game and a hockey game broke out. Bench clearing brawl. It definately puts a black eye on the Miami football program.

No kidding I couldn't believe my eyes when I say the replays of the Miami game, it was like the 1970's and we went to a football game and a hockey game broke out. Bench clearing brawl. It definately puts a black eye on the Miami football program.

Not if you are the program itself. All it does is get you in the news. Their School President is a joke (all hot air) and the players are just getting a slap on the wrist and a "Shame on you" lecture.

If you want to see what a real school does when something bad like this happens, look at FIU. They basically ransacked the team and said "Not in this house!" The coach went before the media and condemned the act. It doesn't make things right, sure, but at least that's a response that says "This school means business when it comes to malfiescence such as this."

Miami is a joke program that doesn't even have the excuse of "We're playing great football" anymore.