SiouxSports.com Forum

Reed Manke?

riders06

Is Reed Manke going to play this weekend against Nebraska-Omaha? He is not listed on the depth chart and I feel that the Sioux have no chance in beating the Mavericks if Chris Belmore is starting at quarterback.

According to Dale Lennon at Sioux Boosters today, Reed Manke is ready to play and will play against UNO.

Is Reed Manke going to play this weekend against Nebraska-Omaha? He is not listed on the depth chart and I feel that the Sioux have no chance in beating the Mavericks if Chris Belmore is starting at quarterback.

And when did you become such an expert at choosing the QB position? Maybe belmore hasnt played his best yet this season, but he is an amazing player who has done a lot for UND's football program! So I dont think that bashing him is really necessary. But what do I know? You seem to be the expert!!

And when did you become such an expert at choosing the QB position? Maybe belmore hasnt played his best yet this season, but he is an amazing player who has done a lot for UND's football program! So I dont think that bashing him is really necessary. But what do I know? You seem to be the expert!!

Relax, Chris Belmore had some good games in the past for the Sioux but it is obvious to most people that Reed Manke gives UND the best chance to win. Manke has played great football when healthy this season while Belmore has struggled going back to the second part of last season, although he did play a little better last weekend.

Relax, Chris Belmore had some good games in the past for the Sioux but it is obvious to most people that Reed Manke gives UND the best chance to win. Manke has played great football when healthy this season while Belmore has struggled going back to the second part of last season, although he did play a little better last weekend.

I'm with you BigGame. The bottom line is that we need Manke to play the entire game if we stand a chance! We have seen too many Belmore meltdowns (UNO & USD last year) and stagnation (Auggie, Washington, and the 2nd half of Mankato). If my math is correct that is 5 1/2 games out of the last six that he has started. No s&!t we need to worry with Belmore at the helm!