SiouxSports.com Forum

JUST WATCH THIS LITTLE PRODUCTION

AZSIOUX

im sure some of you have seen this and i know its been a while but i never saw this footage...wow i had no idea how crazy it got in dinkytown

what a perfect song to go with this piece

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD53nfDi9PM&NR

a bit of cussing in this clip so watch out if you are a minor

this ones a little worse because there is no music and you can hear all talking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LA4CM4VznI...ted&search=

im sure some of you have seen this and i know its been a while but i never saw this footage...wow i had no idea how crazy it got in dinkytown

what a perfect song to go with this piece

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD53nfDi9PM&NR

a bit of cussing in this clip so watch out if you are a minor

this ones a little worse because there is no music and you can hear all talking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LA4CM4VznI...ted&search=

This didn't make the news up here in Canada. I had no idea they took the loss to Holy Cross so badly and I am surprised they didn't burn Blarneys to the ground while they were at it.

i dont really think thats a "good" one.

But, on the topic of the riots...holy...i would hope that sioux fans are not that out of control, thats rediculous.

It still amazes me how people think it's a good idea to riot after their team wins a championship. I remember seeing Leopold after the '02 championship as the riots were starting to near where we were at and he was just shaking his head in disbelief.

The '03 riots we got down to Dinkytown just as they were starting, walking down the street and seeing them light the cars on fire by Eberts and Gerberts. The firefighters were trying to to put out the car fires and drunk idiots were throwing beer bottles at them, if I would have been those firefighters I would have turned the hose on them and jacked up the pressure.

It would have been nice if the cops would have really taken control of the situation, more rubber bullets and beatings would have made those idiots think twice in '03 I think if there would have been some control in '02! :silly:

It still amazes me how people think it's a good idea to riot after their team wins a championship. I remember seeing Leopold after the '02 championship as the riots were starting to near where we were at and he was just shaking his head in disbelief.

The '03 riots we got down to Dinkytown just as they were starting, walking down the street and seeing them light the cars on fire by Eberts and Gerberts. The firefighters were trying to to put out the car fires and drunk idiots were throwing beer bottles at them, if I would have been those firefighters I would have turned the hose on them and jacked up the pressure.

It would have been nice if the cops would have really taken control of the situation, more rubber bullets and beatings would have made those idiots think twice in '03 I think if there would have been some control in '02! :silly:

In 2002, my wife and I watched the championship game at the X -this is was the only time I have ever been seriously harassed for wearing a Sioux jersey. After the game, we decide to have a milkshake at Annie's. Needless to say that was one of the worse ideas I have ever had. We ended up having to leave our car and walk to my office (on University, not far from Dinkeytown). I ended up having to take a squad car home. Thank God I had the sense to leave my Sioux jersey in the car. I figured our car would be destroyed, but luckily it was untouched.

This happened again in 2003, due in large part to the cops getting blamed for the 2002 riot. Instead of focusing on the rioters, the twin city media and even more so, the U of M media took the spin that the cops were out of control and were overly physical. The media and the local government in Minneapolis is so wacky, all that was reported was the police beating up these poor college kids.

This is a large part of why I left the cities and will never live there again. It is amazing the city is still in tact with the idiots that keep getting elected to the city commission. It is sad when the most competent city leaders are the ones arrested by the FBI for taking bribes from various unions.

How funny would that have been if it was Gwozdecky falling.......

i was at that game in denver and my grandpa and i were saying that as he was spazzing out while doing his best circus balancing act on the boards ;) classic moment.......

i agree.........hes a player....lets hope he isnt on jan 26,27 along with the rest of that bunch to put it nicely ;)

OK--I have to apologize. I didn't pay enough attention to who & what the clip was. Just thought it was a blooper.

On a lighter note . . .does Stafford have any new music videos out?:silly: