SiouxSports.com Forum

GF Herald Editorial Page

PartTime

Wow you people really have little brother syndrome in a big way. I could care a less what happens anymore to your beloved school as long as it doens't increase the already screwed up funding inequity formula to cover your move up. I post a comment on what I think will happen and you jump all over it and try to tell me what I think. I don't have to wish it to happen I think in time it will come to fruition without me or anyone else hoping one way or the other.

You have it backwards. If I had "little brother syndrome", I would be over on your board saying how great I was and that you stink. The opposite is actually true here. You are on the Sioux board stating your prediction wish. Have a good day little brother.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow you people really have little brother syndrome in a big way. I could care a less what happens anymore to your beloved school as long as it doens't increase the already screwed up funding inequity formula to cover your move up. I post a comment on what I think will happen and you jump all over it and try to tell me what I think. I don't have to wish it to happen I think in time it will come to fruition without me or anyone else hoping one way or the other.

Whatever you say, Jan.