SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Winona game thread

sprig

That leave at halftime?!? Yeah, real diehard fans!

GO SIOUX!

In Warrior 08's defense, you can't get after him for being "one of those fans." He clearly isn't a fan, as a fan does not leave a game early. First of all, I wouldn't leave a game early. And second, if I was suffering some sort of dementia or medical emergency that resulted in leaving early, I surely wouldn't stick my head up and admit it.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Warrior 08's defense, you can't get after him for being "one of those fans." He clearly isn't a fan, as a fan does not leave a game early. First of all, I wouldn't leave a game early. And second, if I was suffering some sort of dementia or medical emergency that resulted in leaving early, I surely wouldn't stick my head up and admit it.

Hey Its called i Have plans in the cities.....wsu are the champs

Its called i have plans in the cities.....Wsu 2006 div2 mens basketball champs

I KNEW in the back of my mind you were going to say that. You're the one that came here and got in our faces. You just couldn't put your money where your mouth is today. Most people would admit that they were wrong, but you're not a big enough person for that. You are the weekest link, goodbye!

OOH, INT with a touchdown.

Thats funny..its what been a couple of years u guys won any championships...wsu are the champs....come play us in b-ball....

TO ALL YOUR UND FANS....YOU TEAM WILL NOT WIN A CHAMIOSHIP IN FOTBALL OR HOCKEY OR ANY OTHER SPORT FOR A LONG TIME TO COME SO DEAL WITH IT....AND WINONA STATE IS THE CHAMPS AND JUST GET USED TO IT......AND IM OUT OF THIS LIL FORUM...AND ILL BE BACK BACK WHEN U GUYS CHOKE IN THE PLAYOFFS....WSU FANS ARE THE BEST

Thats funny..its what been a couple of years u guys won any championships...wsu are the champs....come play us in b-ball....

If you really wanted to start in this direction, you really must not understand.

Yes, you have the latest version of the bouncy ball (Div 2) trophy, what have you done before that? We have been winning national titles since before your mom was born.