SiouxSports.com Forum

Parking for Potato Bowl

Irish

It's now Wednesday - does anyone have a clue as to the parking arrangements for the Potato Bowl?

How much parking is available on the south side? Is there going to be a tailgating area as before? Where is the reserved section this year? Are there going to be shuttle busses? If so where do they leave from? What times do they run? Will there be an altered traffic flow? Come on Athletic Department - we need to know in order to make plans. I can't believe that no one from UND seems to be concerned about this.

It's now Wednesday - does anyone have a clue as to the parking arrangements for the Potato Bowl?

How much parking is available on the south side? Is there going to be a tailgating area as before? Where is the reserved section this year? Are there going to be shuttle busses? If so where do they leave from? What times do they run? Will there be an altered traffic flow? Come on Athletic Department - we need to know in order to make plans. I can't believe that no one from UND seems to be concerned about this.

Good question, I was going to pose the same one but you beat me to it.

I agree that it's surprising and disappointing that the athletic department (and the Alerus, for that matter) hasn't seemed to have made much of an effort to get the word out there about the parking situation, and publicize where the shuttle buses will be. I generally don't even try to park in the Alerus lot anyway, due to the fact that it tends to be difficult to get out after the game. I'd rather walk from the aerospace lot.