SiouxSports.com Forum

Erik Fabian

siouxguyinstpaul

I heard him speak at the Booster meeting in GF the day of the Western Regionals, before they played Michigan. He is very well spoken, very driven, with a good sense of Sioux hockey tradition. He will make a goood leader. And, the coaches say his work ethic has propelled him to become a much better player than they ever thought. Hopefully, he has the kind of year where he gets 25-35 points.

FABIAAAAAANNNN,

I am Fabian,

You are Fabian,

We are Fabian,

We are all Fabian,

FABIAAAAAANNNN

I'm gonna miss the band this year, on and off the ice! Hey,where's the kid who swore that the band was going on tour and selling Red Seal Peach merchandise? Hope he didn't invest too much into the concept!!!

FABIAAAAAANNNN,

I am Fabian,

You are Fabian,

We are Fabian,

We are all Fabian,

FABIAAAAAANNNN

I'm gonna miss the band this year, on and off the ice! Hey,where's the kid who swore that the band was going on tour and selling Red Seal Peach merchandise? Hope he didn't invest too much into the concept!!!

:p

Ummm....

I guess I'm going to miss the players in the band...

but the band?

:crazy::hypocrite:

:crazy:

Ummm....

I guess I'm going to miss the players in the band...

but the band?

;):hypocrite:

Aw, com'on, the band was fun and funny!!! They seemed to put as much energy into being a band as being hockey players. Drew and Jordy enjoyed my rendition of the Fabian song. :p I think they got a bigger kick out of my knowing the song then they did from my thanking them for a great hockey season. Drew was telling me how they took the video and where Eric was when it was being filmed and his reaction to what was going on. He was so happy and excited about people going on line to see the video, he reminded me of a little kid with something really special at 'Show N Tell'.