SiouxSports.com Forum

Student tickets

MrSpeedSioux

I have no idea what you just said. :love::D

Who defined what was needed? How did they define it? Don't blame the software folks for not being able to read the minds of people who needed something and yet couldn't define what they needed. I'd like to know who defined how the system was supposed to work and if it was defined correctly. After that I'll go after folks not meeting the design specifications.

Please don't tell me TicketBastid's IT folks couldn't handle this. They handle sold-out-in-minutes concert tours.

And yes, people confuse me with Mr. Incredible all the time. :lol:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who defined what was needed? How did they define it? Don't blame the software folks for not being able to read the minds of people who needed something and yet couldn't define what they needed. I'd like to know who defined how the system was supposed to work and if it was defined correctly. After that I'll go after folks not meeting the design specifications.

Touche, but if that is true they may as well dump the system now because they'll have a helluva time getting it right in under a week.

No he's not. He'll just have to find tickets to the game like everyone else and hope that he can get tickets near his girlfriend. :silly:

Nah, he'll just be constantly reminded of it and told he can go to games if he thinks it's the right thing to do since he didn't think it was important enough to make sure he could get her tickets. Then he'll go to the game and get yelled at more. So the next week he'll give her his ticket and get yelled at for not sitting near her.

Nah, he'll just be constantly reminded of it and told he can go to games if he thinks it's the right thing to do since he didn't think it was important enough to make sure he could get her tickets. Then he'll go to the game and get yelled at more. So the next week he'll give her his ticket and get yelled at for not sitting near her.

:silly:;):0

If that was Mr. HockeyMom, he'd be giving up his tickets.....to me.