SiouxSports.com Forum

Crowd for Winona game

snaggles

With the big win against UNI and starting off with 2 great road wins, I see a big crowd for saturday's game. I'm hoping for 11,000 but I think it will be around 10,000. You got two burners to watch (Dressler and Chappell, local kid). You got POTATO BOWL. First home game. And a bunch of players to watch that are unfamiliar to many sioux fans. I heard about three names yesterday that I have never heard of before. And they were all out there on Defense at the same time( D-line) and they held there own. I believe one was a freshman, one a sophomore, and one a junior. Is Brennan becoming the next Digger? What a game he had. Hect, if the weather is decent, there might be 10,000 people tailgaiting. O.K. not quite ten. What's everybody think for attendence this saturday?

With the big win against UNI and starting off with 2 great road wins, I see a big crowd for saturday's game. I'm hoping for 11,000 but I think it will be around 10,000. You got two burners to watch (Dressler and Chappell, local kid). You got POTATO BOWL. First home game. And a bunch of players to watch that are unfamiliar to many sioux fans. I heard about three names yesterday that I have never heard of before. And they were all out there on Defense at the same time( D-line) and they held there own. I believe one was a freshman, one a sophomore, and one a junior. Is Brennan becoming the next Digger? What a game he had. Hect, if the weather is decent, there might be 10,000 people tailgaiting. O.K. not quite ten. What's everybody think for attendence this saturday?

i will be there, along with 5 of my roomies, so theres 6! ha i think there will be a good amount of ppl there also, but where is everyone gonna park with all that damn construction?

Is the Alerus going to be charging for parking? I heard it was going to be $5.00 to park there. What's the latest?

wow, if they did that i would be pissed and im sure many others would be too. that would be one of the only venues ive heard of that charges you to park for a college football game...maybe if there was a ramp i could see it, but i dont think it would make sense to charge for the lot. :D

Is the Alerus going to be charging for parking? I heard it was going to be $5.00 to park there. What's the latest?

However they do it, parking promises to be a fiasco. If they make room for tailgating (which they really need to do), there will be almost no parking around the Alerus. I've yet to hear the plan. However, I'm not very excited about taking a shuttle bus to the football game, and less excited to pay for parking. If parking is too much of a problem, this will affect the crowds all year. Come on athletic department, get your act together.