SiouxSports.com Forum

Have a great season

JESUS,family,rutgers

Hello GFSiouxfan,

Which campus does she teach at? I went to Newark and there are also campuses at Camden and New Brunswick/Piscataway. I did take the two required science courses,but that was it for science for me.

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!--BEAT CENTRAL WASHINGTON!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!--BEAT NORTH CAROLINA!

Poop on Rutgers.....UNC needed that win to prove to everyone they had it this season.....well there goes that. I'm from central NC, and have been a UNC fan for about 10 years. Sucks to see them lose the first game of the season, as my own NEW school (East Carolina University) also lost yesterday to Navy. Rutgers obviously has a good program, and a very good defense. All in all.....this is what matters.....

The Fighting Sioux of the North Dakota U won their first game of the season!!!!!

LETS GO SIOUX!!

Poop on Rutgers.....UNC needed that win to prove to everyone they had it this season.....well there goes that. I'm from central NC, and have been a UNC fan for about 10 years. Sucks to see them lose the first game of the season, as my own NEW school (East Carolina University) also lost yesterday to Navy. Rutgers obviously has a good program, and a very good defense. All in all.....this is what matters.....

The Fighting Sioux of the North Dakota U won their first game of the season!!!!!

LETS GO SIOUX!!

let us know when you develop a relationship here and then can actually WIN! :silly: until then...

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!!!!! ??? (Rutgers ROCKS!)

Thanks SiouxMeNow and all(most) of the rest of you! It was a little too close for comfort,but fortunately North Carolina kept looking toward Heisman Trophy candidate Brian Leonard to run the ball, but Ray Rice came through with 201 yards. The defense played another bend,but don't break game,just like most of the games last season. Looking forward to the home opener against the non-hostile Illini of Illinois on ESPN2 at 12:00 eastern. If the weather holds up, we may have the biggest crowd ever. Look for me on TV--I'll be wearing red. :silly: