SiouxSports.com Forum

WCHA Final Five

Hi, I was wondering that if anyone that went to the Final five last year know how much the tickets where for adults and kids, Im planning on going this year and I need to know how much they are.

I think my tickets for all the sessions was around $130-140. Not exactly sure though. They do ahve cheaper ones and they are on ticketmaster to reserve at somepoint, doubt they are there yet. Good Luck it is fun to go and watch all the games. The only problem is putting up with all the cocky, arrogant Gopher fans.

is that single games

No that is the package price for all sessions. But it would be per package. So you get to go to all the games and cheer for the Sioux. Hope that helps. Ok I just looked at ticketmaster.com and found them on the their website for ticket reservations already. I will try to put up a link for you.

The link did not work. Go to ticketmaster and just do a search for WCHA and it comes right up.

We get five upper deck end tickets for $250. Five games, five seats. $10 a ticket. Best deal in town.

There is often opportunity at some games to move down into closer seats. High on the end line gives a pretty interesting view of the game, although nothing beats sitting close to the action.

$130 a package vs. $50 a package is an easy call, especially with kids. Sitting in the upper deck at the Excel is like sleeping in the lower levels of the Titanic. The proletariat vs. the bourgeoisie.

We get five upper deck end tickets for $250. Five games, five seats. $10 a ticket. Best deal in town.

There is often opportunity at some games to move down into closer seats. High on the end line gives a pretty interesting view of the game, although nothing beats sitting close to the action.

$130 a package vs. $50 a package is an easy call, especially with kids. Sitting in the upper deck at the Excel is like sleeping in the lower levels of the Titanic. The proletariat vs. the bourgeoisie.

Tickets are cheapest if bought in the package and at the Xcel boxoffice. Otherwise you have to pay the Ticketmaster fees. The tickets went up a little last year so my guess is that they will go up again this year. Priority ticker holders can pre order tickets in Nov, packages then go on sale to the public I think in early March, single game seats don't go on sale until after the play in games are done. And the cheap seats sold out last year. So you may want to spring for the packages when they go on sale, even if you can't go to all the games it may be a cheaper route.

k and does anyone have a WCHA Final Five poster they will give away because I live in Winnipeg and I heard they were free in Grand Forks, if you are please tell me.

I think I still have some left. I'll be home in about an hour, and I'll check. I'll PM you to let you know for sure.

k cause Im only 13 and me and a few buddy's and there dad's are coming so I jsut needed to no that, also if anyone has any sioux posters from anything they are giving away PM me please or anything Im fixing my room up and I want to put up sioux stuff