SiouxSports.com Forum

HC jersey distribution from GF

YaneA

No, I don't have them yet. But I understand that they are in the mail. Forecheck has advised me that they ARE autographed and Sioux-cia graciously provided me with the list of fans who will either pick the jersey up from me in Grand Forks or provide me with further mailing instructions. See the last post in HC radio highlights thread to make sure your name is on that list.

When I get the shipment, I will post that fact in this thread. Then, I will attempt to PM each of you via your SS.com user name. Or, if you don't hink I can be trusted to find you, YOU can PM me. What I don't have on my list is any way to distinguish one practice jersey from another, since they apparently aren't numbered. Was there some size specification you guys placed with your orders?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I don't have on my list is any way to distinguish one practice jersey from another, since they apparently aren't numbered. Was there some size specification you guys placed with your orders?

I ordered a purple one with no autographs on it. I'm pretty sure that they are all the same size, size 54.

Picked mine up from YaneA tonight! SWEET!!! They even threw in a media guide for this past year. Great profiles on the team and their program. Man, I can't wait to wear mine at the FF next year. Shoot, maybe I'll just have to go to a game in their barn when their not playing the Sioux and wear it earlier than the FF. ??? (I can only wear Sioux gear when we're playing.) Better yet, I'll get my son's GF to wear it next semester, she's working on her doctorate and teaches a couple of classes (she's 100% a Sioux fan)!!

YaneA personally delivered my Holy Cross practice jersey to my house! What service. high-five.gif

But alas, it's a little to small for me. It fits my son perfectly, however, so he'll be the one wearing it as a UND freshman next school year.

Get ready when UND comes to UofM. THere will be alot of Neck Braces in the crowd from what I have been told. Maybe even up at UMD too.

Tacky, tasteless, no class...Oh wait, we're talking about the Gophers, so yeah that type of crap is totally expected. But UMD.... ??? .

Sorry, everyone, I'm having computer problems so I'm slow to post this a.m. I see I have some PMs and I'll answer those as soon as I finish this. Yes, I have the jerseys with me at my office on the UND campus. So, if the following people will P.M. me, we'll make pickup arrangements:

undhockey

nodakvindy

engelbunny

forecheck

LFSPRO

fargosioux

CVCL

82Siouxguy

Siouxmama

HockeyMom

HuntingDude

Last night, I hand delivered to both Sioux-cia and PCM who live close to me.

Edit: Upon further review, the jersey for 7 > 4 went to MSP for distribution. All the Grand Forks jerseys are accounted for. I have either contacted or been contacted by everyone on the list except for Forecheck who needs to give me mailing instructions.

Hey everyone. I just ordered 8,000 life-size dummies. When UMNTC comes up to the Ralph (not next year but the year after) we should all wrap a dummy around us like they are giving us the Heimlich maneuver. The dummy's are $350 each, just mail me a check and I will overnight the dummy. (We may have to wear a T-shirt with a brown M painted on it for the full effect though).

I was hoping that you would be his mentor. ;)

I'm gonna take him to Lake Minnetonka on a boat cruise.

UND doesn't play at Duluth next year, so it won't happen. But if they did it wouldn't suprise me. beersong and co. put the capital T in Tasteless. :D

Tacky, tasteless, no class...Oh wait, we're talking about the Gophers, so yeah that type of crap is totally expected. But UMD.... ??? .

So it is Ok to wear a HC jersey to a game in which they are not even playing?

Did you guys get a deal for ordering that many jerseys at a time. A bunch of us Gopher fans are going to order HC T-Shirts to wear when you guys come down just to show we don't care. I see they are $18 on the net which isn't too bad anyways. :D

I can't wait till they break out the New UND "Fighting Flyers" jerseys, those should be pretty sweet. ???

Did you guys get a deal for ordering that many jerseys at a time. A bunch of us Gopher fans are going to order them to wear when you guys come down just to show we don't care. I see they are $18 on the net which isn't too bad anyways. ;)

I can't wait till they break out the New UND "Fighting Flyers" jerseys, those should be pretty sweet. ???

:D;)

you should change your screen name to FUNNY GUY....your a damn comic..........