SiouxSports.com Forum

Stafford signs!

BB9

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if they knock down the old Ralph, where is everyone going to get buzzed up before the big games? I gotta say, tailgaiting rules at the old Ralph.

I don't know if I can handle tailgating again. That was insane.

You can have my left over vodka. There's only 1/4 of the bottle left......it will be a long time before I can drink it again.

So if they knock down the old Ralph, where is everyone going to get buzzed up before the big games? I gotta say, tailgaiting rules at the old Ralph.

Next door. Memorial Stadium parking lot. Not the same, but close.

You can have my left over vodka. There's only 1/4 of the bottle left......it will be a long time before I can drink it again.

Obviously you don't train as hard as I do, you need to prepare yourself FOR THE WHOLE SEASON, c'mon now no more slacking. The team puts in hard work all year, and we as fans need to as well.

HockeyMom, you say that like you mean it!! 152 days to get Buttershots out of your system! Remember, moderation, moderation. :lol:

Obviously you don't train as hard as I do, you need to prepare yourself FOR THE WHOLE SEASON, c'mon now no more slacking. The team puts in hard work all year, and we as fans need to as well.

It's almost drinking season, so I should be in great shape by the beginning of next month as long as the softball doesn't get in the way.

HockeyMom, you say that like you mean it!! 152 days to get Buttershots out of your system! Remember, moderation, moderation. :lol:

oh wow, moderation? i hope that was sarcastic :-D we DO live in grand forks, home of UND, the #2 binge drinking school in the nation. since we dont cheer in moderation, lets not drink in moderation!!

It's almost drinking season, so I should be in great shape by the beginning of next month as long as the softball doesn't get in the way.

drinking season? hah, there arent seasons to drink! drink whenever....whatever...as long as it does the job!!!

oh wow, moderation? i hope that was sarcastic :-D we DO live in grand forks, home of UND, the #2 binge drinking school in the nation. since we dont cheer in moderation, lets not drink in moderation!!

Grand Forks as a whole is the #2 binge drinking city in the country. They were ranking cities, not schools.