SiouxSports.com Forum

Looking for 2 Sioux Jerseys

AZSIOUX

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it the one with the messed up logo where it's mostly black with only a white outline? Cause that's the only one I saw on Ebay lately and it stinks. ;)

thats it and ill take what i can get right now :)

hey diggler, i said i got your back :)

wanna trade for your nike retro? do you need a brand new black nike replica new logo? :)

thats it and ill take what i can get right now :)

hey diggler, i said i got your back :)

wanna trade for your nike retro? do you need a brand new black nike replica new logo? :)

I'm all authentic jerseys. I don't buy no panzy replicas. ;)

There's no way I'll get the Oshie jersey unless a miracle on the scale of Moses parting the Red Sea occurs.

whoever wanted the moose camo jersey for Goren and Bayda, they were selling them here in Winnipeg at the arena for $50.00 canadian at a time and they were game worn. I don't think there is anymore, tehre was some signed for sale too but that was back in Feb.

• 2 weeks later...

You know someone's gonna get sucked in and buy it. Geeze. Last year someone was selling some weird football jerseys as authentic UND football jerseys. I emailed the guy and told him he was either scammed into buying it or he's trying to scam someone else by selling it because there was nothing authentic about the jersey. Later I saw he was selling more. ???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
still in the hunt for the retro nike green sioux jersey pictured at the beginning of this thread. will consider a trade for sioux memorabilia or will buy as well.............

Don't have that one, AZSIOUX, but I have a Ruskie jersey or two you might grow fond of.