SiouxSports.com Forum

UND VS BC

bogeyboge50

2nd period will be the tell tale sign of this game. Sioux need to keep BC off the board, and need to net a couple of goals. They've had their chances, but haven't been able to get by Schneider. 12 to 5 lead in shots, so we're definitely outplaying them. Coaches can't yell too much, because it wasn't a terrible period, other than the goals we gave up. Need to keep moving the feet, and keep getting the chances. Let's go Sioux!

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get the period over, get into the lockerroom and stop the bleeding! Schneider hasn't really done anything stellar, it's more so the Sioux missing the chances that they have been burying up to this point.

I'd agree with that. When Schneider has made the save, it's when there's about 8 players in the slot area, so no one can find the damn puck!

If you actually believe that those are Parise's fault, then you dont know goaltending. The first two were absolute snipes. The first one he was screened. And the third one he had no chance when it got deflected off a stick. Bad breaks. UND still dominated the play. I think BC had the puck in Nodaks zone about 6 times and scored 3.

If you actually believe that those are Parise's fault, then dont know goaltending. The first two were absolute snipes. The first one he was screened. And the third one he had no chance when it got deflected off a stick. Bad breaks. UND still dominated the play. I think BC had the puck in Nodaks zone about 6 times and scored 3.

I agree to a certain point. BC has definitely exploited one of JPar's weaknesses, going to the same spot on the first two goals. Jordan has to watch that side, as I expect BC to shoot for that corner more.

If you actually believe that those are Parise's fault, then dont know goaltending. The first two were absolute snipes. The first one he was screened. And the third one he had no chance when it got deflected off a stick. Bad breaks. UND still dominated the play. I think BC had the puck in Nodaks zone about 6 times and scored 3.

We've come to expect unbelievable saves. He was close on the first two. BC just flippin got lucky on the third. You'll only see a bounce like that once a year.

Gotta get the next one. I now remember how much I hate BC.

Collins is clearly a deserving Hobey candidate. He is the only one on BC who looks comfortable with the puck.

I agree. UND is still in this. Oshie is a monster. They need to score early in the second. I was bummed when MN lost out on Brock Bradford and Dan Bertram, but I didn't notice them at all.

The Sioux need to settle in and grind out a 4-3 OT victory. They can't afford to give up another odd man rush the rest of the game. The shortie and the Motherwell goal were not plays I've seen the Sioux make since the 2nd DU game. The pursuit just wasn't there.

anyone have a video link?

No.

1. Motherwell holds puck in center of a three on two. He is left handed. Gets between circles and takes wrist shot to upper right corner. Parise may have tipped it with glove hand and Parise may have been slightly screened by a Sioux defenseman.

2. Collins gathers a blocked shot while shorthanded. He is a left handed shot as well. Skates to top of circle and beats Parise high glove side.

3. Collins carries into left corner. Sioux defense plays him well and he has no angle. Throws it on net. Bounces off Sioux defensemens stick, near post near the crossbar, far post and falls in.