SiouxSports.com Forum

Good luck from a Badger fan!

Bet3go

I just wanna wish you good luck from a Badger fan in Milwaukee! Hopefully it will be an all WCHA final. I know how well you guys travel so it should be a great turnout. As I have stated above I am a big Badger fan, I also am a fan of any WCHA team (not Minnesota) and any team playing against Minnesota. So I will be in your corner Thursday afternoon. I can't wait.

I just wanna wish you good luck from a Badger fan in Milwaukee! Hopefully it will be an all WCHA final. I know how well you guys travel so it should be a great turnout. As I have stated above I am a big Badger fan, I also am a fan of any WCHA team (not Minnesota) and any team playing against Minnesota. So I will be in your corner Thursday afternoon. I can't wait.

Count yourself as a friend of mine also based on the above :lol:

Classy post, Bet3go. I'll always have a warm and vivid memory of the Badger Blueline Club presenting Dean Blais with a check for $10,000 at The Dane before the start of the first game UND played their after the '97 flood. I don't know how many people make up the Badger Blueline Club, but some must have dug a little deep to come up with a $10,000 donation for the relief of residents of GF/EGF. It was an amazing gesture of good will.

Classy post, Bet3go. I'll always have a warm and vivid memory of the Badger Blueline Club presenting Dean Blais with a check for $10,000 at The Dane before the start of the first game UND played their after the '97 flood. I don't know how many people make up the Badger Blueline Club, but some must have dug a little deep to come up with a $10,000 donation for the relief of residents of GF/EGF. It was an amazing gesture of good will.

Oh mannnn, Bet3go, you're making it hard for me to get ready to cheer against you Saturday when we meet. But I'm sure gonna try hard!! I didn't know about the check!! When I traveled with 'little guy hockey' I knew the definition of 'hockey family'; it's nice knowing it extends to the college level.

I agree with bet3go. I wish you guys luck all the way. Although I will be cheering for Wisconsin since I've been a fan my entire life, I now consider myself partial to Nodak since one of my former teamates/freind/player, is a future Fighting Sioux D-man. Puts me in a bit of a spot! But good luck either way.

There is some true WCHA fan blood in them words :lol:

I have a small group of family in Minneapolis so we take every chance imagineable to barb each other. The fact that Minn-Wisc is a natural rivalry certainly fuels this, but I would cheer against Minnesota regardless of conference affiliation. They are exclusive for this reason. Don't get me started on the Phil Kessel angle. :D Otherwise, I am a Badger fan first and WCHA second. ;)

I have a small group of family in Minneapolis so we take every chance imagineable to barb each other. The fact that Minn-Wisc is a natural rivalry certainly fuels this, but I would cheer against Minnesota regardless of conference affiliation. They are exclusive for this reason. Don't get me started on the Phil Kessel angle. :D Otherwise, I am a Badger fan first and WCHA second. ;)

And now we can see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed! ;)

Bet3go, are we long-lost brothers?

It sounds like we have a common bond anyways. Come to think of it I haven't seen or talked to my brother in quite awhile. Perhaps.....no....no way did he move to ND. :D Maybe I should call him. :D