SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four - WHERE will you be watching?

siNoDux

Frozen Four - WHERE will you be watching?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Where will you be during the Frozen Four games?

• Yeah Baby - I'm goin' to Milwaukee!
    • At home: I'm emptying the fridge to fit more <insert favorite beverage here> inside!
    • Local Pub/Eatery - Gotta love a crowd cheerin' on the SIOUX
    • DVR/VCR: Gotta work or get married ... (unless i get sick .. do I look a little green to you?)
    • Internet: Don't you love a good gamethread!
    • Radio: All those moving pictures just confuse me!
    • I can't stand to watch: My team already lost and I've been in bed ever since ...
    • What's a Frozen Four?

I had to make the difficult choice of giving up Masters tickets or going to Milwaukee. Probably made the wrong choice but I will be watching from a sports bar somewhere in Augusta!

You could fly in an catch sundays matches and sell the other tickets.

Looks similar to where I'll be, on afternoon leave. My black lab pup will likely have to spend the afternoon in the kennel, however, do not need more Gopher yellow on the carpet.

My dog was unbearable as a puppy, hyper, super charged but it was all fixed by time outs and training, now for the most part he is pretty good (2 years 4 months) except when he plays the in and out, in and out... Now that its starting to thaw out its muddy and I have a trail in and out of the house. Wife looked at me and I said, its spring, the yard will dry up by june.

Looks similar to where I'll be, on afternoon leave. My black lab pup will likely have to spend the afternoon in the kennel, however, do not need more Gopher yellow on the carpet.

Hey, maybe we should form a club or a support group. :lol:

I expect to have Sunny the beagle curled up on the couch next to me while I watch the Frozen Four on the living room TV at home.

I will be picking up my son early from school (I think he has a dentist appnt at 2 pm on Thurs). I think it will be a long dental appnt and I won't be able to get back to work before 5! Darn.

Several dentists have TV's in the patient rooms or reception areas these days ... maybe you'll have to have a few extra procedures done ... especially if the game goes into overtime! :lol:

Several dentists have TV's in the patient rooms or reception areas these days ... maybe you'll have to have a few extra procedures done ... especially if the game goes into overtime! :lol:

I don't think there really is a dentist appointment....

PS you're a great mom!

I don't think there really is a dentist appointment....

PS you're a great mom!

Um ... uh ... I knew that ... :lol: ... sorry ... I'm a bit slow this week ... my brain function must be on, waiting for the puck to drop Thursday ;) ...

And I think halehale's_mom and HockeyMom are both great moms! ;) ... thanks for drawing me a picture on that one ... :D

Um ... uh ... I knew that ... :lol: ... sorry ... I'm a bit slow this week ... my brain function must be on, waiting for the puck to drop Thursday ;) ...

And I think halehale's_mom and HockeyMom are both great moms! ;) ... thanks for drawing me a picture on that one ... :D

I'm not as great of a mom, I will Tivo the game, but I'm not letting the 4th grader come home early. His class has the last hour as a study hall, I wouldn't be surprized if he talks the teacher into letting them watch. :(

I'm not as great of a mom, I will Tivo the game, but I'm not letting the 4th grader come home early. His class has the last hour as a study hall, I wouldn't be surprized if he talks the teacher into letting them watch. :D

I'm thinkin' Thursday will be a half day at my kid's school ... the principal is a UND alumni! :lol:

and I wouldn't be suprised if half the kids are gone from several of the GF schools Thurs. afternoon since there's a bad bug going around that day ..... everyone it affects tends to turn green ... ;)

Hey, maybe we should form a club or a support group. :lol:

I expect to have Sunny the beagle curled up on the couch next to me while I watch the Frozen Four on the living room TV at home.

Actually I bet Sprig and Fetch tell you that Lab like to chew anything they can get in their mouths. Socks, shoes, gloves, copenhagen cans, pop cans, chairs. Never leave anything out you don't want chewed/destroyed. You must watch them like a hawk when they are puppies, have lots of raw hide bones. My lab even chewed his on his dogloo in his outside kennel. You have to have the support of your spouse fore most.