SiouxSports.com Forum

Massen on USCHO

SiouxperFan

I've been very impressed with James from what I have seen this year.

Not only can the guy shoot the puck but he has excellent hands. He works well down low with the puck, and can handle the puck very surely. Then, there's the strength....

Great job, James!

While with the wife this AM. I caught James Massen on the Sports show on KFYR out of Bismarck. The guy is good on his feet. He really had the announcers going. He really sounded professional. Said the team really needed the week off and that they are really looking forward to the series with CC. Said he passed up ice fishing for the Chesney concert.

The show is on every Saturday morning 9-11 and they always have someone from the Sioux on it. You can hear it in GF, too. Hey Sioux lets go kick some Colo. butts.

They also mentioned that the games will be on Midcontinent. Anyone confirm this?

:0 I liken James Massen to Cam "Bam" Neely a right winger that used to play with the Boston Bruins, also I might add was one of my favorite players until a dirty check from Ulfie "The Turtle" Samulson ended his career prematurely. I still to this day get mad when I think about that hit.

James has soft hands, good skater and can check with the best of them. I think he is only going to get better. Oh did I mention he has a howitzer for a shot.

in the Siouxsports schedule section it lists WDAZ & Midcontinent Cable for the CC series. hopefully, we'll get it at Sensor's. see you there.

Hrkac,

I'm going to friday's game but will need to talk a few people into going on Sat. I may have to call you for updates if they make me stay in Boulder. Anyway I will be at Senors for the next weekends games.