SiouxSports.com Forum

Slow on Weekends

siouxguyinstpaul

Okay, I'll liven things up a little. I'm talking to this guy that coaches out east and he just told me that our goaltending is weak.

No lie!

HockeyMom's response, "Are you *&(#$@ing kidding me?!"

What rock has he been living under?

Okay, I'll liven things up a little. I'm talking to this guy that coaches out east and he just told me that our goaltending is weak.

No lie!

Well we will see on thursday. Jordan Parise is the man and has carried the load and our team is in the Frozen Four, so that person's statement about our goaltending being weak is crazy.

No lie!

Let them keep thinking that. Although, the coaches that made it to the dance know otherwise I'm sure.

No lie!

So you talk to the Don on a regular basis too? :lol:

Ok, HockeyMom schooled him and he changed the subject.

I'll take UND anytime....and after Thursday we'll see which is the better team, and which is the better league.

PS- The Frozen Four was all-WCHA because of the reffing......I informed him that the WCHA refs aren't really that fond of UND.

Ok, HockeyMom schooled him and he changed the subject.

I'll take UND anytime....and after Thursday we'll see which is the better team, and which is the better league.

PS- The Frozen Four was all-WCHA because of the reffing......I informed him that the WCHA refs aren't really that fond of UND.

If "aren't really that fond of UND" is the phrase you use to say "generally incompetant," then, yeah, they are. WCHA refs have screwed up more games than just those that UND has been involved in. :lol: