SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four 2007

Does anyone have any experience on filling these applications out as well as the success rate of actually getting the tickets if you are not a preferred applicant? I think the NCAA will begin accepting applications 4/1.

All you can do is try. Success rate is low without preference, but you have to get lucky to build up preference. Be aware that the NCAA will take the $ from your cc account immediately and refund it after the drawing if you are unsuccessful. In addition to the processing fee which they keep (is it $6 per ticket?) they get the use of you money for quite some time.

Half the tickets go to those with preference, half to first time applicants See ticket FAQs

All you can do is try. Success rate is low without preference, but you have to get lucky to build up preference. Be aware that the NCAA will take the $ from your cc account immediately and refund it after the drawing if you are unsuccessful. In addition to the processing fee which they keep (is it $6 per ticket?) they get the use of you money for quite some time.

I know some people that submitted for Columbus thinking they wouldn't get selected until this year but got tickets last year and this year.

I have preference and will be putting in for St. Louis. So if I decide not to go next year, I will have four available. :love:

Hey buddy, how ya doing. Can I get you a cup of coffee? tea? maybe a beer? Have I told you, how good you've been looking lately? Love what you've done with your hair.........

Let's keep in touch! :lol: