SiouxSports.com Forum

West Regional Highlights

mikeypat15

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll see what I can get you. I'm not sure if I got the whole UMich-UND game because of overtime from the HC-UMN. I'm running a couple of months behind on video highlights for the Gophers (still working on our CC weekend), so it might take a while.

Thanks for all of this, Siouxdonym. ;)

By the way, if you listen to the commentators on the Zajac Michigan goal, you'll understand why I had such a problem with them. Blah blah blah Oh by the way, Zajac just scored. nevermind about the pass Oshie made to set it up. :lol:

Thanks for all of this, Siouxdonym. :D

By the way, if you listen to the commentators on the Zajac Michigan goal, you'll understand why I had such a problem with them. Blah blah blah Oh by the way, Zajac just scored. nevermind about the pass Oshie made to set it up. :lol:

speaking of that, do you possibly have the entire play up the boards from oshie, it might be 25 seconds long, but that was the most "selfish, i want the puck now give it back to me" play i've seen all year, just before he dishes to zajac ;)

thanks for the ones you got on there now, those are awesome!!

I didn't save that one, so I can't help you out on that one. I'll see about the fan shots. Boy...give the crowd a little, and they demand a lot! ;)

Sorry, it's not every day that I know when I was on TV. Sometime just after 4-2 Sioux over HC.

Could you post a clip of the game-winning goal in the 1948 UND-Michigan game? :D

OH is that the one where that guy put the puck behind that other goaltender dude and increased the score by one unit insomuch as to result in the team wearing Green to win? ;)

OH is that the one where that guy put the puck behind that other goaltender dude and increased the score by one unit insomuch as to result in the team wearing Green to win? :lol:

Sort of. It was a lacrosse-style goal scored one-handed by John Noah while he was sliding on his back and using his free hand to punch out out a 6-7, 280-pound Wolverine defenseman.

OH is that the one where that guy put the puck behind that other goaltender dude and increased the score by one unit insomuch as to result in the team wearing Green to win? :D

Did they have colored video cameras back then? :lol:

Edited original post to add a few fanshots, and the extended Oshie footage.

that's awesome!!! thank you

that slapshot oshie knocked off the boards was the third one of three that he knocked down on his way from the sioux defensive zone on that whole play. what a stud!