SiouxSports.com Forum

All West Regional games now live on FSN North

Upper Deck

Just an FYI, for us poor saps not at the Ralph this weekend, FSN North (MN feed) is now carrying all three games live this weekend, including the 8pm Saturday championship game.

Unless the Gophs lose to HC :ohmy: , the MN Wild agreed to have their game tape-delyed and FSN will show the championship game live. If the Gophs lose on Friday, the West Regional game will be tape delayed :( Both Friday games are live too. Here's to a tape delayed game on Saturday - UND vs HC :lol:

I knew they were going to be on, but I hadn't heard that the Wild agreed to take the tape delay. That's AWESOME!!

While it would be awesome to see #1 lose to #16, I think a Sioux/Gopher final would be sweet. We could beat them in a tournament AGAIN. (Last year's Final Five and NCAA Semi).

I knew they were going to be on, but I hadn't heard that the Wild agreed to take the tape delay. That's AWESOME!!

While it would be awesome to see #2 lose to #15, I think a Sioux/Gopher final would be sweet. We could beat them in a tournament AGAIN. (Last year's Final Five and NCAA Semi).

O GRRREAT!!! Doug Woog and Frank Mazzoco commentators. I dislike those guys.

it probably wont be them.....remember......ESPN has the rights to the game, NOT FSN

FSN is just showing them because of "local interest". This is the same game on ESPNU

It probably would be some ESPN guys (hoping...really hoping it isnt MaPucker and Wooger)

Maybe they can get Puckhead to do the games :ohmy:

it probably wont be them.....remember......ESPN has the rights to the game, NOT FSN

FSN is just showing them because of "local interest". This is the same game on ESPNU

It probably would be some ESPN guys (hoping...really hoping it isnt MaPucker and Wooger)

Maybe they can get Puckhead to do the games :ohmy:

talking to a person in the know, it sounds like clay matvick will be in the arena to do some type of color/playbyplay. he normally doesn't do the gophers games, so i don't think mazacco and woog will be there.

Correct.... It will be Clay Matvick. It will be an ESPNU broadcast. FSN is just picking up the signal. None of their people are involved.

I wouldn't mind Clay Matvick as long as he's not a Frank Masucko or a Dick Edwards (or Whatever The F his name was). I don't mind Woog that much either. I like his "Shoot and a goal!" call, very old school.