SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Hockey on FSSN?

LB#11

I won't be around this weekend for the hockey games, I'll be down in Marco Island, Fla. I was wondering if anyone knew for sure if the Sioux games will be on FSSN?

im not sure if the grand forks area is going to get it, but i just saw an add on tv on fox that the gophers will be on fox sports north...

Its wonderlic time again ;)

If the first two statements are correct, is the 3rd statement correct?

-All Sioux home games are televised on the Fighting Sioux Sports Network

-The Sioux are at home this weekend

-The Sioux game will be on the Fighting Sioux Sports Network

Being this a "home" series and FSSN would be carrying the games, would this game be on the Dataflix for those of us outside the area? I'm checking up on the UND/Dataflix site also but haven't seen anything.

Appreciate the insight.

This weekend's playoff series with Minnesota State will be on the FSSN on cable in GF/ND, and also on satellite throughout North America.

Does anyone know what channel on DirecTV this would be? I would imagine it would be in the 640"s.

FSSN is the "Fighting Sioux Sports Network"

This is not a DirecTV channel.

The thing that's confusing to me is what binciytsioux said "also on satellite throughout North America". Does that mean satellite TV or something else?

The thing that's confusing to me is what binciytsioux said "also on satellite throughout North America". Does that mean satellite TV or something else?

Need your own dish and receiver (not directtv or dish). Check out the Sioux on satellite thread. If you don't own one, many sports bars around the country do. Just need to talk them into tuning it in for you at these coordinates.

Need your own dish and receiver (not directtv or dish). Check out the Sioux on satellite thread. If you don't own one, many sports bars around the country do. Just need to talk them into tuning it in for you at these coordinates.

Thanks sprig...wasn't sure how that worked. I'll check with Vandys Sports Bar(Indy kicker Mike Vanderjagt) down in Marco Island, Fla.

Thanks sprig...wasn't sure how that worked. I'll check with Vandys Sports Bar(Indy kicker Mike Vanderjagt) down in Marco Island, Fla.

you mean as peyton manning would say "that liquored up idiot kicker" ;):lol: